Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan needs to restock the Leonard 1s now that he’s in Toronto. Have enough stock for everyone

For the DeMar Raptors fan here, Real sport beside ACC (Scotiabank Areana) discount Demar jersey, authentic one is $65, the regular one is $35, XXL in black & gold mostly Red or alternative ones, still lots of sizes, not for the authenticate one. Just bought authentic one since I love what he did in Toronto, thanx DeMar

Thanks for the heads up, left the office and grabbed a red L and an authentic XL, no ovo or white left, 7-8 authentic most XXL, red had scattered sizes in everything and got interviewed by Global LOL

Nike needs to release the remaining stock of Dekobe Zoom Kobe 1 PE’s as well smh

they're definitely gonna do something... It's such a big moment for 306 Yonge they have to do something.

lollllll does kawhi have that much klout in the shoe game? i thought his camp was mad nike/jordan didn't make him a bigger offer for a shoe deal and thats was one of the reasons he wanted to move to LA (aside from being from Compton) was to expand his 'brand'

Another interesting perspective is if Kawhi truly didn’t want to be here...since you have his bird rights, you move him to the Lakers or Clippers for talented young players and draft picks. Lakers with Ingram and Hart or something like that. I’m not even saying I’m for this but it was something that’s been being brought up.

Just look at PG13 in OKC, as long as we show the talent next season, Kawhi will be here for sure.
NO BRAIN to make a choice between 5 years $190M with Raptors and 4 years $141M with new team in 2019.

lollllll does kawhi have that much klout in the shoe game? i thought his camp was mad nike/jordan didn't make him a bigger offer for a shoe deal and thats was one of the reasons he wanted to move to LA (aside from being from Compton) was to expand his 'brand'
Toronto is a beautiful city, Kawhi has to stay. Someone give him Aubrey and the Migos tickets.
lmao

Kawhi has a big following, if 306 did a special drop or even limited customization options, lines will go around the block.
EDIT: He's basically one of the biggest draws in the NBA today. Top 3 player worldwide.

Toronto is a beautiful city, Kawhi has to stay. Someone give him Aubrey and the Migos tickets.
lmao

Kawhi has a big following, if 306 did a special drop or even limited customization options, lines will go around the block.
EDIT: He's basically one of the biggest draws in the NBA today. Top 3 player worldwide.
Kawhi is not better than

Lebron
Harden
Westbrook
Giannis
Davis

Sorry

I just don’t see why there’s so much blind optimism over something that’s such a high risk situation. From reports, they acquired Kawhi with zero contact with him or his team. He’s “allegedly” really upset about having to go to the Raptors and it’s blind faith that you can convince him in a years time to stay here. That just is a terrifying situation to me. People also brushing it off like oh well it’s jusr a rebuild if he either doesn’t play or doesn’t re sign. I get the frustration and anger from some fans because it’s true that they’ve put out the same product on the court for the past like 5 seasons or more only to get swept by Lebron or the Wizards or whoever.

I just don’t see how we win this trade if Kawhi doesn’t re sign. The only positive is the cap space we’d have because DeRozan had a max contract with 3 years left and the tail end of the contract was where the biggest money was paid I believe.

Kawhi is not better than

Lebron
Harden
Westbrook
Giannis
Davis

Sorry
Kawhi is arguably equal if not better than Giannis, Harden and Westbrook overall.
140613-spurs-cheat_jgnelm

I just don’t see why there’s so much blind optimism over something that’s such a high risk situation. From reports, they acquired Kawhi with zero contact with him or his team. He’s “allegedly” really upset about having to go to the Raptors and it’s blind faith that you can convince him in a years time to stay here. That just is a terrifying situation to me. People also brushing it off like oh well it’s jusr a rebuild if he either doesn’t play or doesn’t re sign. I get the frustration and anger from some fans because it’s true that they’ve put out the same product on the court for the past like 5 seasons or more only to get swept by Lebron or the Wizards or whoever.

I just don’t see how we win this trade if Kawhi doesn’t re sign. The only positive is the cap space we’d have because DeRozan had a max contract with 3 years left and the tail end of the contract was where the biggest money was paid I believe.
trade value is higher.

Ya but kobeoverbron kobeoverbron ...if teams stood pat because what the spurs were asking for Kawhi was too high (Celtics didn’t want to give up Jaylen Browb, Sixers didn’t want to give up Fultz and Lakers didn’t want to give up Ingram or Hart or Lonzo). Why the hell would any team trade with the Raptors at the deadline when they can wait and get the player FOR FREE.

Kawhi is arguably equal if not better than Giannis, Harden and Westbrook overall.
140613-spurs-cheat_jgnelm
He's never played a complete 82 game or win MVP, so he's definitely not better than Westbrook or Harden.

I left out Curry too.

He's without a doubt not top 5. He's 6-10 at best. Still better than Demar though, if he can stay healthy. Big if.

so you guys want to keep giving 2nd chances to a team that's on their 4th chance? Nah. Time for a change, Demar and KL are not the leaders we need to succeed.
If making the Playoffs is your only goal then sure. But we all know that means nothing at all.

Well Lebron left and we all know that gave us a much better chance. I also understand the business aspect of the trade, I would have been happier with Lowry being moved but I know it doesn't work for either team.

Ya but kobeoverbron kobeoverbron ...if teams stood pat because what the spurs were asking for Kawhi was too high (Celtics didn’t want to give up Jaylen Browb, Sixers didn’t want to give up Fultz and Lakers didn’t want to give up Ingram or Hart or Lonzo). Why the hell would any team trade with the Raptors at the deadline when they can wait and get the player FOR FREE.
that's true. Would you rather we keep Demar and not take this opportunity to get a top player? I'm curious.

He's never played a complete 82 game or win MVP, so he's definitely not betting than Westbrook or Harden.
I left out Curry too.
He's without a doubt not top 5. He's 6-10 at best. Still better than Demar though, if he can stay healthy. Big if.
The Playoffs before he got hurt, he was definitely better than Harden or Russ. Definitely better than Giannis.
He's a killer during the most important times, not during the season. And we know a lot about regular season success already.

lmao

im not gonna disagree with the idea that kawhi is a top 3 player worldwide (when healthy those discussions were occurring in 15-16/16-17) however to say that he's one of the biggest draws is a little off - i don't think he's transcendent in the sense that someone will buy tickets to a basketball game simply to go watch kawhi or buy his signature shoe because its a kawhi shoe - i think aside from curry/lebron/durant that there are players who have that appeal over kawhi who may or may not be better individual talents (Westbrook, Kyrie, Giannis, Harden, Davis). so yeah Kawhi is in that territory in terms of skill, and can be in those conversations, but i dont think he's a bigger draw in terms of tickets/merchandising appeal...

if that makes sense.

I forgot about KD too

Kawhi is definitely not better than KD either

Lebron
KD
Curry
Harden
Westbrook

Davis
Giannis
Kawhi

The one thing I can say is if we meet Philly or Boston in the playoffs, Kawhi could be the best player.

Kawhi is arguably the best player in the east now. IF HE'S HEALTHY. Between him and Giannis.

I forgot about KD too

Kawhi is definitely not better than KD either

Lebron
KD
Curry
Harden
Westbrook

Davis
Giannis
Kawhi

The one thing I can say is if we meet Philly or Boston in the playoffs, Kawhi could be the best player.

Kawhi is arguably the best player in the east now. IF HE'S HEALTHY. Between him and Giannis.

Agreed, though i think you're overrating westbrook in these rankings (i'd have all three of those guys you have a tier below ahead of him, perhaps even Harden too because of all 3 of their abilities as two-way players).

With regards to Kawhi MAYBE being the best player in the East is the reason the Raps have to do the deal. Does Derozan, Poetl or the 20th-30th pick in the 2019 years draft ever get to those heights? likely not.

I think what’s burning most Raptors fans is the expiring contract. If this was even 2 years left on Kawhi’s deal then it would be an entirely different conversation too. The risk is on the Raptors side because the Spurs got rid of a disgruntled player who didn’t want to be there and instead of losing him for free, they got DeRozan, Poetl and a pick out of it.
If Kawhi leaves (which seems the highest probability)...all the Raptors did was get rid of DeRozan for cap space. I guess a lot of fans are happy just for a one year of Kawhi potentially playing like the Finals mvp Kawhi.

I think what’s burning most Raptors fans is the expiring contract. If this was even 2 years left on Kawhi’s deal then it would be an entirely different conversation too. The risk is on the Raptors side because the Spurs got rid of a disgruntled player who didn’t want to be there and instead of losing him for free, they got DeRozan, Poetl and a pick out of it.
If Kawhi leaves (which seems the highest probability)...all the Raptors did was get rid of DeRozan for cap space. I guess a lot of fans are happy just for a one year of Kawhi potentially playing like the Finals mvp Kawhi.

For sure - ultimately the results could still be the same as they've been over the last 4 years and the team re-builds sooner, lose a Raptors lifer and we're back to being miserable about the state of affairs of the basketball team in Toronto. Something needed to change, an opportunity to upgrade presented itself, it may work and the team makes the finals or the team implodes, who knows.

Scared money don't make none.

Back
Top Bottom