Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Once my grade 8s started wearing off white I knew the saturation was complete. When I started teaching the kids all wore Lugs and Sketchers. Now they have been kicks than me. Lol.

the problem with the off white drops is they kept adding colorways. If they kept the original 10 and cut it, it would mean more
and the styles will stay relevant. Dropping 3-4 colorways is just gonna kill it and it's a novelty product to begin with.

the problem with the off white drops is they kept adding colorways. If they kept the original 10 and cut it, it would mean more
and the styles will stay relevant. Dropping 3-4 colorways is just gonna kill it and it's a novelty product to begin with.

Couldn’t agree more. I got lucky with the original Ten, and I was able to get 5 out of the 10 (now only have 4). (I traded my DS AM95 and DS Blazers for the original Prestos, also in DS.)

But the more they release the less appealing they get.

jeez you let go of the Blazers? That's the only one I actually want and the Zoom Fly...
Agreed tho, at this pace, everyone will be selling their Off Whites sooner than later and then off to the next one.

jeez you let go of the Blazers? That's the only one I actually want and the Zoom Fly...
Agreed tho, at this pace, everyone will be selling their Off Whites sooner than later and then off to the next one.

Yup, but my Prestos have been by “go-to”... super comfy. I treat them like beaters!

Just picked up the Prestos from LS and was asked if I wanted to sell it outside the store lol.

For those that were curious...here's pics of the Nike Destroyer jacket that I scooped up at Dixie...
So after some quick research I just discovered it's the Nike Air Destroyer Jacket OG
20180723_183036.jpg
20180723_183053.jpg
20180723_183123.jpg
This inspired me to make a run to the Dixie Outlet yesterday. Wasnt as good as this deal but did score a Tech Fleece Crew and TF Varsity Jacket sample for $25 each

Got these Common Project Chelseas at Nordstrom. Most likely going to return this weekend.
If any of you are interested in em, I`m willing to let them go for whatever I got them for ($300 + tax). Hit me up!
Size 41 which fits 8.5-9.

08-02-2017_commonprojects_chelseaboot_greysuede_1897-7543_ah_1_1.jpg

Just picked up the Prestos from LS and was asked if I wanted to sell it outside the store lol.

I'm just glad Capsule stopped getting hyped releases. I remember waiting in line for some BS NMDs a couple of years ago and out of nowhere 4 guys cut the line (one black dude who seemed to be the leader of the gang and 3 much younger kids who seemed like dweebs). They walked in before the store even opens, gave daps to all the guys working there, pick up 3 pairs each. They then go into the back of the main dude's car, set up shop and literally start selling them for $500 a pop from the back of his SUV. I can't remember which ones they were, but it was an earlier release when NMDs weren't deep discount only purchases.

This inspired me to make a run to the Dixie Outlet yesterday. Wasnt as good as this deal but did score a Tech Fleece Crew and TF Varsity Jacket sample for $25 each

Nice. How was the selection of samples. Was there a lot of tech fleece samples?

Those white boots are pimpin'. I would totally get those but I quit the game when I ended up marrying my bottom B.. lol

Anybody know what prices are like for BAPE at Haven? I know PSWRD and theyre pretty good but wondering if Haven is cheaper. (still gonna buy from pswrd tho)

Back
Top Bottom