Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was there a good selection of Tech Knit Items? FSR?

Edit. This is at dixie outlet if it wasnt clear.

Same zoom fly for 20 percent off as well now. Extra 20 off for footwear. Grabbed a pair in 10.5 and also first day of MVP pass.

They had some tech pack items and some Nike lab stuff that was interesting. Picked up these tech pack men's medium shorts. For 40 bucks. Black and Grey. Retail is 185???? That's crazy

Didn't see any more sample prestos but still quite some samples left scattered around.

They had the same olive Grey Nike lab in large and xl only. Maybe even bigger but skipped those sections.

Other interesting one to me was a Nike lab NSW gaitor boot in size 11. Was like 100 bucks or something.

873CAFFE-9286-4ED7-B4EC-CDF653644A68.jpeg

Only grey tech knit shorts in large and x large left. They brought out black and blue tech fleece shorts in large today.

Picked up 2 pairs of metcon x frees for $39.99 and a pair of metcon Flyknit for $79.99 less 20%

Also some tech fleece pants. Will post pictures later

Went by Dixie around 11am today, still had M-XXL of the grey tech knit shorts, only XL-XXL of black still.
Those looking for particle rose tech fleece, they had a couple pairs of pants in M and L for 84.99, pretty steep but if you have an mvp card it's not too bad.

what's so special abt tech knit?

A bit lighter feel than the fleece. I’ve got both and can honestly I’m a fan of the 1st gen vs 2nd gen TK. The 2nd gen feels too polyester vs the 1st gen feeling more knitted.

Vs Tech Fleece - Tech Knit are more stretchy - a bit airy - kinda like a flyknit vs regular shoe.

Back
Top Bottom