Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone been successful with manual copping off HAVEN during a hyped drop?

Just want to know if it's actually possible.

10am for haven online release, majority of stock is going online and you have a good chance of getting them. Lots of stock apparently but, re sellers will screw it all up

Where did you hear this?

i think these yeezys are gonna be widely available, i mean when did they ever do a reserve service before ? seems like its all pointing to lots of restocks and lots of stock like ye said yeezys for everyone, might pass on these and go for the zebras

i think these yeezys are gonna be widely available, i mean when did they ever do a reserve service before ? seems like its all pointing to lots of restocks and lots of stock like ye said yeezys for everyone, might pass on these and go for the zebras
Did you signup and get an email for early access?
I still haven't gotten one yet and I'm a little worried.

I don't remember if it was in here if someone asked or not, but I saw some black Lunar Force 1 duck boots at Marshall's for like $100.

I thought I remembered someone in here looking for them.

which marshalls?
Near Markville I don't remember what sizes.

These ones
nike-lunar-force-1-duckboot-17-available-now-01.jpg

Has anybody ever tried using the footlocker gift card for the release date product on the day of the release? Do they allow it? Because the footlocker gift card says otherwise.

Has anybody ever tried using the footlocker gift card for the release date product on the day of the release? Do they allow it? Because the footlocker gift card says otherwise.
I've used a giftcard to pay for the oreo v2s and the black friday yeezy release

Back
Top Bottom