Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Do the new nike jerseys fit one size smaller than the adidas jerseys?
I'm a TTS medium in my clothes and wore a size small in the old adidas jerseys.

I believe they are much shorter and slim fit. A small in the recent adidas jersey was too big on me so i think a Small nike jersey will fit me good

People are really going to do all that for basically 50 bucks and change in profit. ( I’m guess since they are selling for 350usd before the mass release, so the value will drop)

Everyone is a reseller now a days

I really want the cotton candy pair. Any idea how early I should line up? Or do you guys think since its a weekday I will be okay being there for 11?

Size smalls in these Nike Tech fleece tops hit the floor at Dixie today, smalls were the only ones I saw but a handful of them. Apparently the smalls and XXL's come in first or something like that

Also was able to grab a nice tech pack repel jacket for 74.99 marked down from 270, was only a small when I looked and i grabbed it

Attachments

• 20180917_163938.jpg
    20180917_163938.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180917_204538.jpg
    20180917_204538.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 43
That's what I'm assuming.
This popped up on my feed.
IMG_3719.jpg
If im correct YM is doing it so you secure your pair like a reserve thing with whatever pairs get reserved as for adidas, i think thats just to sign up for news letters on when they release i highly doubt theyre doing the reserve thing..

If im correct YM is doing it so you secure your pair like a reserve thing with whatever pairs get reserved as for adidas, i think thats just to sign up for news letters on when they release i highly doubt theyre doing the reserve thing..
True.
I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be the same for ADCA b/c it says signup for "Early Access info", otherwise what else would "Early Access" mean?

Apparently Adidas Australia also sent emails and they normally get shafted along with Canada.

Last edited:
True.
I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be the same for ADCA b/c it says signup for "Early Access info", otherwise what else would "Early Access" mean?

Apparently Adidas Australia also sent emails and they normally get shafted along with Canada.

Early access for Canada too.

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.35.24 AM.png

I really want the cotton candy pair. Any idea how early I should line up? Or do you guys think since its a weekday I will be okay being there for 11?

You have a better chance on Nike.ca at 11 than showing up at 11am at Haven.

Despite it being a workday, you have 0 chance anyways haha as kids/adults that act like kids will skip work/school just to camp/line up.

Does anyone know if these are more limited? Or more widely available this time around?

I'm just happy that they are dropping all 3 colour ways at the same time - it gives a better chance to those who actually want #teammanual

10AM - SNKRS
11AM - Nike.ca (thank God they're dropping at a reasonable time and not 3am/4am)
11AM - Havenshop.com (will probably be a gong show)
END. - Online Raffle (shipping available to Canada)
SNS - Online Raffle (shipping available to Canada) - they usually restrict raffles based on region but this one is OPEN, which is great!

Good luck to everyone!

You have a better chance on Nike.ca at 11 than showing up at 11am at Haven.

Despite it being a workday, you have 0 chance anyways haha as kids/adults that act like kids will skip work/school just to camp/line up.

Does anyone know if these are more limited? Or more widely available this time around?

I'm just happy that they are dropping all 3 colour ways at the same time - it gives a better chance to those who actually want #teammanual

10AM - SNKRS
11AM - Nike.ca (thank God they're dropping at a reasonable time and not 3am/4am)
11AM - Havenshop.com (will probably be a gong show)
END. - Online Raffle (shipping available to Canada)
SNS - Online Raffle (shipping available to Canada) - they usually restrict raffles based on region but this one is OPEN, which is great!

Good luck to everyone!

Had heard a rumour that there are more this time round but who knows...

Also SVD has a raffle. Can only enter for one colour I believe.

Vaughan
Red lbj cavs authentic $130? Plus 30% off
Lbj 15 4horsemen $170
Jordan 32 BC $170
Lbj 15 low in navy or white $170
Shadow 10 $180

I don't like the service at this store, with so many people wanting this job why are they hiring people who are unfriendly and just socialize amongst one another

I know someone whos pretty in the know on what goes on at Haven and have been told theres around 1400 pairs between the two locations. I feel ok about going at around 8 AM so I guess all I can do is try. I hope resellers sleep on these and realize the $50 they are going to make wont be worth it

Back
Top Bottom