Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have a link to get into the ES,  I've never been,  and all this talk about it here makes me want to drop some coin there.

Anyone have info on how many pairs of each shoe they have at HOH for 8 days

Last edited:
Anyone have info on how many pairs of each shoe they have at HOH for 8 days
I will assume it will be in the 8-11 range for the major releases like the Bred 11's Royal 1s

spizzikes xmas lebrons might have higher numbers

Ill be going to the ES tomorrow I have a few passes.  I can meet anyone at the esso on Brimley at 950

anybody got info on what else there gonna be releasing besides the shoes they mentioned? I talked to someone who works there and they said there releasing other shoes but he wouldnt give me any info on what

Is the Jordan XX8 ever releasing here?

Dropping at the new House of Hoops on Yonge Street for their opening, 24 pairs and they'll be the only location In Toronto with them. That's the only release happening and no restocks.

As for the store's grand opening, I've been hearing talks on the streets from gullible outsiders who have no idea of anything starting rumors. So with that being said, there will be NO Corks or AJ Royal 1's at the opening. So save the harassing, I heard both were a big topic of conversation in overnight lineups during recent big releases at NTO, SVP, Capsule, Livestock etc. Sneakers will be auctioned during the private opening party in a few days but that's it.

HOH release dates for toronto "8 days"
day 1 area 72 barkleys

day 2 bred 4's

day 3 royal 1's

day 4 spizikes

day 5 christmas lebron x

day 6 "joker" 3's

day 7 thunder 4's

day 8 bred 11's
So will there or will there not be Royal 1s?

So will there or will there not be Royal 1s?
There will, he said there won't be at the OPENING, but they will be there Sunday.

Does anyone have a phone number I can call HoH? Are they open at 8 on Sunday or a bit later?

EDIT: According to the FTL Canada page, Air Jordan XX8's are releasing tomorrow too.

Last edited:
chicago 1's, kilroys, bred 13's (probably gone by now), grey 9's

nothing too crazy

numbers for the 8 releases are sketchy because of unofficial reservations for "friends"

Heard the event was really cool, as dip said auctions, whiteout jordan displays, lots of goodies and all that fun stuff. Hopefully will be a positive for the CDN sneaker community

Last edited:
athletes world at vaughan mills is closing basically the whole store is 50% off. Went there today nothing too special but they do have a plenty and i mean plenty of air max 90's (no infareds though) for about $65. 

The new HOH is just another store in which managers keep a lot of the pairs for their friends...etc

Making it difficult to purchase a shoe in your size.

pretty sad really... 

The new HOH is just another store in which managers keep a lot of the pairs for their friends...etc

pretty sad really... 

You seem very salty. Don't start that nonsense for a store that just opened.

I checked it out today. People were friendly, saw a few familiar faces..overall a good experience.

Ended up picking up some statue of liberty hyperposites. Saw they had some aunt pearl Vs but only in small sizes. 

Especially during opening week with head office watching and keeping track? No. If anything is "put aside" it's for the higher ups in the company. Even right before the Corks auction last night, the guy from Nike who conducted the event said on the mic a certain size won't be available because he took that pair.

pretty sad really... 

All you gotta do is TALK to these people and over time if they see you shopping on the regular and not just asking what's coming out or lurking....They may put aside a shoe here and there or even drop a discount on you.....

Especially during opening week with head office watching and keeping track? No. If anything is "put aside" it's for the higher ups in the company. Even right before the Corks auction last night, the guy from Nike who conducted the event said on the mic a certain size won't be available because he took that pair.
hahaha thats actually jokes. but yeah  i have to agree ZERO chance dude is holding shoes for his buddies especially if all the industry people were there for the opening, i dont think the manager is stupid.

I checked it out today. People were friendly, saw a few familiar faces..overall a good experience.

Ended up picking up some statue of liberty hyperposites. Saw they had some aunt pearl Vs but only in small sizes. 

You sure? They haven't dropped yet.

Back
Top Bottom