Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:lol:

Last edited:
It's definitely going to be one heck of a day tomorrow! I work just across the street from FL still on the fence about the Barkleys but either way tomorrow is a must for me! Was watching all the trucks bring in the inventory/and miscellaneous stuff for the store for the past 3-4 days from the window at work haha

HOH release dates for toronto "8 days"

day 1 area 72 barkleys
day 2 bred 4's
day 3 royal 1's
day 4 spizikes
day 5 christmas lebron x
day 6 "joker" 3's
day 7 thunder 4's
day 8 bred 11's

Event was real nice. That's one thing about Nike, they always take care of people.

- Open bar
- Catered food
- Young Guru did work on the tables
- Gifts

Store is nice, big, one level with Footlocker being the front and HOH a big back location. The store opens tomorrow at 8AM and when I arrived at the party there were already a line of 10+ people, some local and some from the USA. Auctions were done at the party for some shoes on that list and others (Corks) that weren't. All in all a nice night and great addition to the city. Sports personalities, radio jocks, raptors dance pack, etc etc. Pretty much industry heads.

No LeBron or Kobe, for whoever had no sense and actually believed that rumor. I hear big releases more than likely will be handled by raffle, but that's a day-by-day basis. Glad to see they got the right people running that store, personally I'll feel comfortable there. As I left more people arrived to line up so probably 20+ when I left, not for sure if they came to lineup for tomorrow or thought that was how they'd get into the party.

Head people at Nike allowed those in line to check out the store and shoes coming out. I think some even got gifts. They have some surprises up their sleeves but I'll keep quiet on that and let their staff throw it out.

Last edited:
I also don't see the hype with those Barkleys. Cool shoe, but that much thirst? they don't even resell for a massive amount.

Event was real nice. That's one thing about Nike, they always take care of people.

- Open bar
- Catered food
- Gifts

Store is nice, big, one level with Footlocker being the front and HOH a big back location. The store opens tomorrow at 8AM and when I arrived at the party there were already a line of 10+ people, some local and some from the USA. Auctions were done at the party for some shoes on that list and others (Corks) that weren't. All in all a nice night and great addition to the city. Sports personalities, radio jocks, raptors dance pack, etc etc. Pretty much industry heads.

No LeBron or Kobe, for whoever had no sense and actually believed that rumor. I hear big releases more than likely will be handled by raffle, but that's a day-by-day basis. Glad to see they got the right people running that store, personally I'll feel comfortable there. As I left more people arrived to line up so probably 20+ when I left, not for sure if they came to lineup for tomorrow or thought that was how they'd get into the party.

Head people at Nike allowed those in line to check out the store and shoes coming out. I think some even got gifts. They have some surprises up their sleeves but I'll keep quiet on that and let their staff throw it out.

DiP, thanks for keeping your word and letting us know how the night went down. Definitely sounds like a good time all around. Can't wait to hear what they have up their sleeves for us. Did the say what the regular store hours would be going forward?

- Open bar
- Catered food
- Gifts

Did you put in some work with them? haha

Ill be going to the Nike ES store tomorrow.  Do you think they will be getting the Kobes in?

Ill be going to the Nike ES store tomorrow.  Do you think they will be getting the Kobes in?

was at ES the other week on the RD of the KB8 Blue lights/glow and they had em... I believe they were $130 +tax. Depending on which colorway you're looking for (correct me if I'm wrong but I think there are 3 colorways coming out tomorrow) the GRs will likely be there.

Last edited:
was at ES the other week on the RD of the KB8 Blue lights/glow and they had em... I believe they were $130 +tax. Depending on which colorway you're looking for (correct me if I'm wrong but I think there are 3 colorways coming out tomorrow) the GRs will likely be there.
Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom