Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the $100 Raptors - Nike shorts have pockets in them now!
Picked up the black one and the red one!

Welp, took an L on the recent 1s and off whites so I figured I’d put my shoe budget towards a pair of acronym prestos instead. Thank God resell is still super low and the black/grey pair is the least hyped. Grabbed it for a hair over retail. Prob gonna skip the next few drops until the concords.
good move actually. super clean shoe...

To those who are always catching Ls... Why not buy a bot? Obviously it's not 100% guaranteed but you'll have a higher chance of copping :nerd:

I like shoes and wear what I like, whether they be hyped or not but not to the point of needing a bot. It’s a pair of shoes, many came before it and many more will come after it. It’s not the end of the world if I don’t get a pair. If however I needed pairs for instant online gratification from random people online then bot life it is lol.

#ItsNotThatSerious

Welp, took an L on the recent 1s and off whites so I figured I’d put my shoe budget towards a pair of acronym prestos instead. Thank God resell is still super low and the black/grey pair is the least hyped. Grabbed it for a hair over retail. Prob gonna skip the next few drops until the concords.

Release wise I'm done for 2018 as far as personal pairs. The Blazers were the last item on my list :smh:, ah well glad I'm done until next year.

I've posted this everywhere but figure for last measure Niketalk Toronto and soon the Off-white threads. I got my Blazers from Ssense in a size 9.5. The Grim Reepers colourway. Insanely happy because they're a sick shoe, but for whatever reason, they ended up with the teal laces instead of the white ones. It has the Shoelaces text on them, but oddly enough, these are the ones that come with the tan pair. If anyone either received white laces with their tan pair, is interested in swapping their white laces for my teal laces, is interested in selling their white laces OR wants to size swap, let me know. I'm actually looking for a size 9 and would gladly keep the teal laces in any swap. OR, if you have a pair of black Off-white prestos in a size 9 or black Off-white vapormaxes in a size 9.5 and want to trade, let me know. All good if that's a no or this post has to be deleted for whatever reason. Thanks for looking! Here is a picture of the sexy devils.

DSC_0514.jpg

I like shoes and wear what I like, whether they be hyped or not but not to the point of needing a bot. It’s a pair of shoes, many came before it and many more will come after it. It’s not the end of the world if I don’t get a pair. If however I needed pairs for instant online gratification from random people online then bot life it is lol.

#ItsNotThatSerious

Being able to get through checkout and be successful is 50% of the excitement lol. Sometimes turns into buyers remorse (for me at least), lol.

Any place/recommendations to restore shoes? Need to be cleaned up and soles reglued.

Last edited:
Anyone with a pair of size 10 DS or VNDS Sean Wotherspoon 1/97s want to do a trade for either of the OW spooky pack colorways (also in size 10)?

Inbox me

Which consignment shop would you guys recommend if I wanna sell my yeezy 350 butter for retail? (Hotbox, Essential or Rerun)

Anyone heard about the ig account called marvelous kicks or canada kicks? They’ve been selling court purples and pine greens for around 350, but when I asked for more photos of the shoes for the purpose of legit checking, they threatened to block me. Can’t tell if they’re actually legit or not cuz the prices are above retail, but seem too good to be true. Help me out NT fam?

Anyone heard about the ig account called marvelous kicks or canada kicks? They’ve been selling court purples and pine greens for around 350, but when I asked for more photos of the shoes for the purpose of legit checking, they threatened to block me. Can’t tell if they’re actually legit or not cuz the prices are above retail, but seem too good to be true. Help me out NT fam?

Court purple 350 can’t be legit
And what kind of business is he running if he threatens to block u
Fk them

I've posted this everywhere but figure for last measure Niketalk Toronto and soon the Off-white threads. I got my Blazers from Ssense in a size 9.5. The Grim Reepers colourway. Insanely happy because they're a sick shoe, but for whatever reason, they ended up with the teal laces instead of the white ones. It has the Shoelaces text on them, but oddly enough, these are the ones that come with the tan pair. If anyone either received white laces with their tan pair, is interested in swapping their white laces for my teal laces, is interested in selling their white laces OR wants to size swap, let me know. I'm actually looking for a size 9 and would gladly keep the teal laces in any swap. OR, if you have a pair of black Off-white prestos in a size 9 or black Off-white vapormaxes in a size 9.5 and want to trade, let me know. All good if that's a no or this post has to be deleted for whatever reason. Thanks for looking! Here is a picture of the sexy devils.

DSC_0514.jpg

Here you go https://www.**************.com/collections/shoelaces/products/shoelaces-flat-laces

Court purple 350 can’t be legit
And what kind of business is he running if he threatens to block u
Fk them
Exactly that’s what I thought. A legit business wouldn’t hesitate to ensure customer satisfaction. Thanks for the reassurance my guy.

Those aren't real OW laces sadly. I'm trying to trade these for my size. Even down with taking the teal laces. But I feel like people are going to question the legitimacy of a pair that comes with the wrong coloured laces. That or people are just holding out for a bit until they make any sort of decision on their shoes. I also don't like giving people fake stuff and pretending it's real.

Back
Top Bottom