Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

New React 87s dropping tomorrow at LS FCFS. Probably gonna be impossible to beat the resellers but **** I gotta try for these. Also surprised Haven hasnt announced anything about it

react 55s sitting at Markville Nike for those who wanna try out the tech but can't get their hands on the 87s

Second what DYNAMICS DYNAMICS said about meeting at public spots. Never meet at night in a parking lot, nothing good will come out of it 9 times out of 10. Getting a deal isn't worth getting stuck up tbh no matter how good it is. If the seller can't meet during mall hours during the week or weekend you probably shouldn't be buying off them anyway

I hate ordering from foot locker because the box always comes in destroyed but they always got good promos and ebates cb that I choose them over ndc. Gonna get a shelf to hold shoes and not use the boxes

react 55s sitting at Markville Nike for those who wanna try out the tech but can't get their hands on the 87s

Second what DYNAMICS DYNAMICS said about meeting at public spots. Never meet at night in a parking lot, nothing good will come out of it 9 times out of 10. Getting a deal isn't worth getting stuck up tbh no matter how good it is. If the seller can't meet during mall hours during the week or weekend you probably shouldn't be buying off them anyway

I hear ya but I got toddlers. Only time I can do these deals is evenings.

That guy at the townhome turned out cool. Trust me I’m from the hood and never lost my Hood knowledge.

Besides - wouldn’t you want to score two pairs of DS React Element 87s for under retail?

That guy at the townhome turned out cool. Trust me I’m from the hood and never lost my Hood knowledge.

Besides - wouldn’t you want to score two pairs of DS React Element 87s for under retail?
I hear ya about the timing with toddlers (Dad duties over everything) but i've missed out on a few pairs as a result of not being able to meet. some of those times still get me but most of the time i just move on to the next pair but that's just me

Billy book cases at ikea work well if your wondering on decent priced shelves
I gotta be honest, I though I started this Billy bookshelf wave. Spent hours looking around IKEA and '
found the STEAL that is called the Billy shelf. Bought extra shelving as well. Then I've been noticing
on IG that everyone is using em. Great minds...

Everyone's situation is different so thats definitely understandable. My stubborn *** would've probably still passed on that deal/situation, but I don't have children and have a bit more flexibility.

Never done one of those sneaker convention things....anyone going to SneakerCon this weekend?

Everyone's situation is different so thats definitely understandable. My stubborn *** would've probably still passed on that deal/situation, but I don't have children and have a bit more flexibility.

Never done one of those sneaker convention things....anyone going to SneakerCon this weekend?
I've never gone either, but I'm going to see what it's like. I don't expect to find anything that is decently priced but who knows.

Don't do it, unless you are looking to get out of the sneaker game for good, or you're just looking to sell some shoes. I went to a convention awhile back, and it was filled with hypebeasts, resellers and noobs. Everyone walking around with their heads down, looking at each other's shoes....it's pretty lame. Lol

Whoa... which colourway was selling under retail?

Don't do it, unless you are looking to get out of the sneaker game for good, or you're just looking to sell some shoes. I went to a convention awhile back, and it was filled with hypebeasts, resellers and noobs. Everyone walking around with their heads down, looking at each other's shoes....it's pretty lame. Lol

+1 on the above comment. I was at the Toronto bicycle fall sale last year which is held right next door to sneaker con, and had the intention of going to sneaker con after getting a bike. That was until I saw all the high school aged hypebeats and the elementary school aged hype beasts and their rich parents lining up to get into sneaker con. I’m a grown *** man that cannot deal with that type of crowd.

dont bother with Sneakercon
Unless you like shoetubers, high school kids, and Yeezys

Decent, self-respecting collectors and heads are outnumbered 30:1 by hypebeasts
I've never been and I never will. It's just not an event I'm curious about. If anything really, it kind of
makes this whole thing corny...

Seen some sneakercon vids and it looks weak as hell. Bunch of dweebs, some are accompanied by mommy while they flex "heat" they didn't buy themselves :rofl:

Like... why would I line up. to buy Merch off these Youtubers and to meet them. WHAT?
I'm looking for Chicago 2s and Black Toes fam. I don't need no copycat merch. LOL
It's just different times I guess..

The funniest part about sneakercons are the panel discussions. Since its Toronto, maybe this year's panel will involve some local Shoetubers going up stage to tell us what color the shoe box is, just like they do in their videos. And if we're really lucky, he'll put on the shoes after he's done telling us what materials they're made of, and then walk back and forth across the stage while doing tiptoe poses. :lol:

I was at vm today and didn’t notice anything decent. A couple of pink (or should I say rose gold) foams on hash, and a few vapormaxes on a shelf near the register.

On another note, polo Ralph Lauren is going to be at the mall. Store kind of looks small though.

Back
Top Bottom