Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone gets a size 12 or 11.5 in the Royal 1s Im willing to trade for my size 13 ... Just putting it out there

LOL too funny

roll.gif
Nice pick up!

Let me know how it goes re-selling those! 

roll.gif
Lol Gotta try right? 

Lol Gotta try right? 

Nah, you look like (are?) a moron.

Anyways, according to FTL Canada facebook page they're also dropping the rest of the BHM pack today (not just the Spizike's), so that's good that they're dropping lots of other stuff besides the teaser pic shoe.

Dropped by the hoh today before work around 10:20ish and I can say the store does look great and the staff were all friendly and more then eager to help out. As for the stock, they had the bred 4's on display and I was told a decent amount of pairs as well as:

gucci 1's

knicks 1's

carolina 1's

squadron 13's

area 72 lebron x

area 72 kd v

kobe 8 yots black

kobe 8 yots uni red

penny v phoenix

penny v memphis

penny v tour yellow

fighter jet foams: last pair size 13

A bunch of 9 's from the alter ego pack

fire red 5's

SOL hyperposites: was told they had a decent amount left

various gr lebron x's and kd v's as well as kobe 8's

This is basically all I can remember.

Dropped by the hoh today before work around 10:20ish and I can say the store does look great and the staff were all friendly and more then eager to help out. As for the stock, they had the bred 4's on display and I was told a decent amount of pairs as well as:

gucci 1's

knicks 1's

carolina 1's

squadron 13's

area 72 lebron x

area 72 kd v

kobe 8 yots black

kobe 8 yots uni red

penny v phoenix

penny v memphis

penny v tour yellow

fighter jet foams: last pair size 13

A bunch of 9 's from the alter ego pack

fire red 5's

SOL hyperposites: was told they had a decent amount left

various gr lebron x's and kd v's as well as kobe 8's

This is basically all I can remember.
Thanks for the update bro.

Any chance you saw some Motorboat 9s from the alter ego pack? 

They had the Jordan 28s at house of hoops today, surprised no one mentioned it. Or maybe someone did and I missed it. I think they were almost gone.

Last edited:
They had the Jordan 28s at house of hoops today, surprised no one mentioned it. Or maybe someone did and I missed it. I think they were almost gone.
Yeah totally slipped my mind. Maybe the $350 price tag made me forgot lol

whats biggest size they have left in the kd v all star will rep..
Im not too sure but i think they had a decent size run in most KD V styles. I wanted the Away colorway but they didnt have 10s only 10.5s i think im gonna get the KD V Hulk's instead.

I was in twice today ,just before close and they had the bred4's but only size 12 left..or maybe it was 13 ?

Back
Top Bottom