Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ES- is the Nike employee store located in a Scarborough warehouse on Brimley Rd for employees and their family and friends. They provide passes to companies, schools, organizations, etc. and they can take advantage of the same discounts which can be around 40-60% off retail. They are open Tuesday-Saturday at 10am. All products are recent and up to date. They do carry most Jordan, Lebron,Kobe, KD, AM releases. Men, Women and kids clothing as well. Staff are nice and friendly. I'm not just a customer I'm the president... lol
I hope that helps....
I would greatly appreciate if u can get me a pass too !

I currently do not have any passes on me but once I do I don't mind giving them away;>
Count me in ! 
smile.gif

Yea, HOH would be your best bet.

They released all signature shoes from the BHM pack when they dropped the BHM spizikes this weekend.

@ F-Lace: did you happen to come across the BHM AJ1s or BHM Lunar AF1s today?

Thanks
Do you already have Lunar AF1's? If so how do they fit and feel? im very interested.

Thanks

They released all signature shoes from the BHM pack when they dropped the BHM spizikes this weekend.

Thanks
    Didn't really look around , I went there for one specific item . I'm going there tomorrow i'll let you know  
How much were they?
Didn't find out , I will let you know tomorrow 

Just got back for HOH and they still have quite a few kicks in stock ( Knicks,Gucci's ect). Also released the BHM Lebron's and Kobe's. Bunch of other stuff but was in a hurry to get back to work so I grabbed the Knicks I's and left.
Yeah i was there in the morning before and after work they still had the BHM Lebron's when i left

Anywhere in the city that has KD BHMs sitting around?
HoH has them im not too sure what sizes they have left though.
I currently do not have any passes on me but once I do I don't mind giving them away;>
Thanks it is appreciated bro

Thanks
Yeah i got the KD V BHM size 10 , i got them at 9am and they only had 2 left in size 10 before i bought mine.

They also had the BHM AJ1 though i cant remember if they had the Lunar AF1s
How much were they?
They were $144.99

Last edited:
Bought the last sz 9.5 Jordan XX8 sunday morning. retail is $330 + tax. overall, amazing shoes to ball with. On court performance is best in the market. highly recommended.

Jealous that t.o got the xx8's. they won't be coming to Van it seems. $330 with tax is a little more than I was expecting to.

The XX8 will be at the outlets in the States within a few months. They are just sitting on the shelves at Footlockers around here.

Same thing happened to the Jordan 2012.. I picked a pair up for $89.99 USD at the Nike Outlet near my place.

I was the opposite of that, Im happy that Toronto got the first HoH in Canada and i love it. I'd also like to point out the customer service in there is on point. 

Totally agree staff are friendly and knowledgeable the store is very slick and its exciting checking out the new kicks they kepep getting in each day.

I was the opposite of that, Im happy that Toronto got the first HoH in Canada and i love it. I'd also like to point out the customer service in there is on point. 

Totally agree staff are friendly and knowledgeable the store is very slick and its exciting checking out the new kicks they kepep getting in each day.

The XX8 will be at the outlets in the States within a few months. They are just sitting on the shelves at Footlockers around here.

Same thing happened to the Jordan 2012.. I picked a pair up for $89.99 USD at the Nike Outlet near my place.
that's my mentality too.

Didn't know Niagara Falls, ON had a Nike factory store. Is there ever anything good there?
Nothing special they carry the same products as the Nike outlet at Vaughan Mills and it's
closer then driving to Niagara. Not worth the drive unless your going to check out the winery in the area that's when I go check it out.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom