Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was anyone charged freight on their order with ftl? Got charged $8.95 for shipping and handling without any options to change

Was at square one.. they had more sizes than were raffled off.. FCFS for those pairs and then at 3pm the left over raffled pair will be FCFS as per usual

why is GS sizing still coming soon on nike? man i passed on footlocker because of the way they ship the boxes and now they are sold out.

its 1pm, no point trying Jordan store eh? All stores at Yorkdale out? Nike.ca keeps disconnecting me from the line.

its 1pm, no point trying Jordan store eh? All stores at Yorkdale out? Nike.ca keeps disconnecting me from the line.
If you don't want to wait through the endless Nike errors, calling up your local footlocker to ask if they have any of your size left would be a good idea

try HOH youge, I remember they had so many pairs for the space jams release since then we got the jordan store and foot action. A lot of pairs in that area.

Keep trying on NDC. I kept getting disconnected as well but 2 of my many browsers that I had opened managed to cart.

Just grabbed a size 12 off Nike. Its odd that they didn't have anything larger than 12 this drop. Usually they have up to 15/16. :rolleyes

gottem from NDC. Can't explain how, or why, but using my phone while running around YOrkdale tryna cop deals for the 3 oclock availability got it done. Rogers n JB on some ****.

SQ1 is raffling the unclaimed pairs at 3pm...there’s a good amount of people here, no idea how many are left/sizes

Walked into Pickering Town Centre Footlocker at 240pm. Asked if they had any size 10 , told me to wait until 3pm. Waited and copped so easy. Hardly anyone there to cop.
The jumpman logs look jacked in my eyes but is this how they should look.

Attachments

• CB74ABBB-1649-42AE-A798-9AA376683266.jpeg
    CB74ABBB-1649-42AE-A798-9AA376683266.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 28C4819D-F1A9-4C7D-B2FF-F680A58ADDEA.jpeg
    28C4819D-F1A9-4C7D-B2FF-F680A58ADDEA.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 22
Walked into Pickering Town Centre Footlocker at 240pm. Asked if they had any size 10 , told me to wait until 3pm. Waited and copped so easy. Hardly anyone there to cop.
The jumpman logs look jacked in my eyes but is this how they should look.
The logos look fine to me. They look the same as my Space Jams and 72-10s.

why is GS sizing still coming soon on nike? man i passed on footlocker because of the way they ship the boxes and now they are sold out.
i feel you bro. carted from FL.ca but wasn't trying to have some of my most favourite Jordans come with a trashed up box.

Was anyone charged freight on their order with ftl? Got charged $8.95 for shipping and handling without any options to change

I got charged $8.95 for shipping as well. I read the free shipping details and it doesn't apply to new release launch items unfortunately. I think it's odd but it is what it is. Probably will avoid FTL.ca going forward for launches because of this. The only reason I ordered the 11s today from them was because I had a gift card to use up. Hoping for no cancellation emails....

Back
Top Bottom