Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any info about the Jordan 1 Origins? This a GR or limited? Wasn't feeling them at first but then the kid in me came out when I thought back on the days of the old cheesy cartoon they played on early Saturday mornings.

I want a pair but it looks like I'll be able to get a VNDS pair under retail in a month or 2 given how many pairs came out
Even DS. With these big drops, the next 4 months is a buyer's market.
White Cement 4, Black Cement 3, all big 11 drops, Black Friday drops, etc.
I always wait it out and never buy retail...

Black 4s on my list for next year.

Any info about the Jordan 1 Origins? This a GR or limited? Wasn't feeling them at first but then the kid in me came out when I thought back on the days of the old cheesy cartoon they played on early Saturday mornings.
From what I've read it looks like more of a GR than limited, but with them being associated with Spiderman and the fact that they closely resemble Chicago 1s I wouldn't take any chances. Probably better to sign up for raffles and be online when they drop just in case.

For those who missed out on the Concords and want an 8.5, here's a Christmas favor: you can have my extra FL.com pair for the same amount I paid (unless you want to be very grateful and buy me lunch in the spirit of Christmas ). It's $343.46

Caveats are you must pick up at the West End (cash only, in my free time) and Mr. UPS guy thought of doing the Santa toss so the box is dented on one side. Otherwise the shoes are oh so crispy. And yes, you can have the bag it came with (not that- that matters)

I'll need to fund another hobby of mine so the extra pair has to go. It'll go back to FL by Friday if no takers.

PM me.

Last edited:
there's a bunch of concords sitting across the shops near EC. saw a bunch of stores with them on shelves or on display along with sesames (Champs EC, HoH Yonge). Call ahead though if you're really looking to cop

there's a bunch of concords sitting across the shops near EC. saw a bunch of stores with them on shelves or on display along with sesames (Champs EC, HoH Yonge). Call ahead though if you're really looking to cop
Where is that location
I’m from west Canada

Need your opinion here
I ordered a Nigel AF1 and it came with a huge scuff mark, I was given a 10% refund from customer support. Just wondering if you guys would keep em or return If this happened to you
IMG_20181210_180518.jpg

What size you looking for? Looks like it’s been taken off ndc

I was trying to get a 9 before it was taken down, just couldn't cart despite seeing a fsr

Saw a 9.5 on ftl rn but it won't cart. Is it because I'm not in the country

Last edited:
Anyone been to VM since Black Friday? Anything on the shelves or are they still bare from the madness?

Back
Top Bottom