Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Need your opinion here
I ordered a Nigel AF1 and it came with a huge scuff mark, I was given a 10% refund from customer support. Just wondering if you guys would keep em or return If this happened to you
IMG_20181210_180518.jpg

I think that's just excess glue. If you really like the shoe itself, keep them

Anybody know if the FOG Nikes will be dropping anywhere? I imagine Haven for sure, but no announcement yet. I said no more kicks 2018 but these are giving me some 750 vibes and I dont want to miss out again

Need your opinion here
I ordered a Nigel AF1 and it came with a huge scuff mark, I was given a 10% refund from customer support. Just wondering if you guys would keep em or return If this happened to you
IMG_20181210_180518.jpg
personally i would keep them if you really wanted them esp since you got an extra discount off them already. They're gonna get scuffed eventually with wear so it shouldn't matter esp w the placement of the scuff but that's just me.

VM finally had the tech knit crew on the clearance rack for 30% off. Got my particle Rose. Can finally stop posting about it!

personally i would keep them if you really wanted them esp since you got an extra discount off them already. They're gonna get scuffed eventually with wear so it shouldn't matter esp w the placement of the scuff but that's just me.
This is my thought whenever someone complains about glue stains and creasing etc.
Of course you want to receive it in pristine condition but even 12-15 years ago, you get
what you get and you rock em anyway.

if anyone is in the Durham area and tryna get the Spiderman 1's, there was like 4 names for a size 10 at Pickering town and like 2 names also for size 10 in Oshawa.

if anyone is in the Durham area and tryna get the Spiderman 1's, there was like 4 names for a size 10 at Pickering town and like 2 names also for size 10 in Oshawa.
does that mean they will have stock for sale this Fri?

Last edited:
does that mean they will have stock for sale this Fri?

Yeah, the employee at pickering told me they were telling people that they were not getting them because they usually do not get these types of releases, however they just got their stock recently :/

Yeah, the employee at pickering told me they were telling people that they were not getting them because they usually do not get these types of releases, however they just got their stock recently :/
sucks it's coming out on a Friday and peeps are working!

somehow checked out with a pair of Concords off NDC on Sunday night. Tuesday afternoon and still no shipping confirmation. what are the chances i'm not getting my pair ? :lol:

I think you're gonna get them. Ordered late Saturday night and got shipping confirmation around noon and the item is already in the country. So keep your hopes up lol.

I think you're gonna get them. Ordered late Saturday night and got shipping confirmation around noon and the item is already in the country. So keep your hopes up lol.
aha thanks appreciate the positivity fam
So helpful. Thanks
can't tell if you're being sarcastic but in all seriousness yes UPS won't give you a box unless you buy it lol. If you can fit the box in a bigger shoe box that is a cheaper option tbh

And if those fail for some reason, just stop by Canada Post or Staples and buy a box. Both provide boxes in sizes for shipping sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom