Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Unless you are willing to lineup way before any of the outlets open, the amount of time spent lining up completely negates any sort of savings that you would get. Not to mention that there is no telling what the employees will do with any of the decent product (stick it in the back most likely)

If anyone wants the concords size 11 for retail pm me, got an extra pair from nike in case ftca cancelled my order but i have just received both. If no response they will be returned
Wish it’s size 12, looking for that for my friend too

Went back to vmill, they had the flyknit trainers in triple black, black-white and red-white $139. They also have the melo 13 all stamped B grades for $179. Waiting for the flyknits to drop a bit more.

Also looking for sz10 concords for a friend, if anyone got extra

Went back to vmill, they had the flyknit trainers in triple black, black-white and red-white $139. They also have the melo 13 all stamped B grades for $179. Waiting for the flyknits to drop a bit more.

Also looking for sz10 concords for a friend, if anyone got extra

^ Champs and Footlocker STC. Call first. It was a return from yday

8D5C2BAA-7A94-4E74-9389-868633F53E00.jpeg
Passed by Dixie at lunch - brought out more FKT^ saw these in a 9 and 9.5 - line is about 30 people deep.

Went to Nike VM last year on boxing day at like 7am or so and there was a line of about 200-300, line went along the wall a twirled about 3 times up against nordstroms store display.
Line up to pay is just as insane.

Unless you are willing to lineup way before any of the outlets open, the amount of time spent lining up completely negates any sort of savings that you would get. Not to mention that there is no telling what the employees will do with any of the decent product (stick it in the back most likely)

Yeah IF I do go it would be in advance before open so I can avoid the heavy madness and be among the early shoppers that enter. :lol:

Thanks for the intel.

NDC processed a refund for me but the amount they are refunding doesn’t include the tax

Anyone have a similar experience? For some reason the refund is for the purchase price but not the purchase total

NDC processed a refund for me but the amount they are refunding doesn’t include the tax

Anyone have a similar experience? For some reason the refund is for the purchase price but not the purchase total

Does your bank say that or the email?

Email should say amount amount without tax, bank statement should have with tax

Anyone have details on the Kyrie 5 drop? I know it's going to be at HoH Dundas and Yorkdale but will it be FCFS?

Last edited:
Saw a couple of red flyknits and the "raptors" on the hash walls in Montreal. Also the Jordan 13 Melo B grades, with the actual B on the box. For 179 with 30% off. Not sure if they started doing that in other outlets around the country as well.

Last edited:
Saw a couple of red flyknits and the "raptors" on the hash walls in Montreal. Also the Jordan 13 Melo B grades, with the actual B on the box. For 179 with 30% off. Not sure if they started doing that in other outlets around the country as well.
The melos at Vaughan had the B grade stamp as well when I went.

The other outlet I went to didn't have the branding on the box and they charged the full 179+tax. But if I were to compare between both I'm not sure if I would see the glaring diffrences. So getting an extra 30% off is nice.

Back
Top Bottom