Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone having these issues when trying to list stuff in Facebook groups? I never had this issue before but over the past week or so any listing I try to put up I get this message. Are there key words now that are forbidden when selling product?

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.01.43 PM.png

Just an update, my stockx sale went smoothly. Funds were released within a week.

Anyone having these issues when trying to list stuff in Facebook groups? I never had this issue before but over the past week or so any listing I try to put up I get this message. Are there key words now that are forbidden when selling product?

I’ve had that and just relisted. I think it happens when someone reports your post, they don’t check to see if the report is accurate they just take the post down

Ran into this problem before too and I have no idea why my posts would be rejected/taken down, just resorted to posting it as a discussion instead of a for sale post

I've run into this problem so much that I've basically stopped trying to sell through Facebook. I'm actually not sure what the actual issue is, but I believe it works better through desktop than mobile.

Hey I'm at Milton outlet Nike, they said today that it's 30% off, then additional 20% off that for all red sticker shoes

Any idea how long that sale lasts for? 30% off whole store then an additional 20% of red sticker hash shoes? That seems pretty good.
- Wonder if any other outlets doing this.

Happened to me earlier this week I had steals in the title and was getting that message removed it and it posted just fine

Forgot if it was here but thought I recall some discussion about potential (or actual) thefts for shipped sneakers and such. Came across this and I would definitely buy it if available to test it out haha. Need to dress it up like a Nike shoe shipment though lol

Ran into this problem before too and I have no idea why my posts would be rejected/taken down, just resorted to posting it as a discussion instead of a for sale post

Thanks for the tip, I did this and all is fine now. Not sure why the selling option is rejecting ads.

I've run into this problem so much that I've basically stopped trying to sell through Facebook. I'm actually not sure what the actual issue is, but I believe it works better through desktop than mobile.

Yeah I tried desktop and still had the same issue. I just did what Trick Trick suggested and it worked fine.

If anyone is still looking for a pair of Yeezy Zebra's in 9.5, I just returned my pair to Markville FL.

Went to vmills yesterday, a few M & L DeRozan jerseys left in red for $29.99 plus 30% on top. Went for the flyknits and couldn’t find them there anymore. Nothing else caught my interest

Went to vmills yesterday, a few M & L DeRozan jerseys left in red for $29.99 plus 30% on top. Went for the flyknits and couldn’t find them there anymore. Nothing else caught my interest

Weird, I was there yesterday before the store closed to pick up a pair. They had a full shelf still.

30% off at dixie and 40% off at the other nike outlets

Damn what... I was just at dixie and they didn't have 30 percent off... Damn.
*Edited* - Ah I see. On boxing day. No extra discounts for any of the hash as of this afternoon,

Found some Kobe mamba instinct samples though. $39!!

Thanks for the head up on the demar jersey. Got a medium from the back.

Some Grey and gold swoosh "City Edition" LeBron 15s for kids. Biggest size was 6.5
Extra 30% off, I think it was $119 or something before discount... Forgot sorry. It was between mens and womans area.
https://hypebeast.com/2017/12/nike-lebron-15-cool-grey-metallic-gold

Mens Kd 11 EYBL for 139 no extra discount atleast when I was there. Bin. Same price as the employee store when it released. No size 11.

Attachments

• IMG_20181220_143515.jpg
    IMG_20181220_143515.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20181220_144140.jpg
    IMG_20181220_144140.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20181220_162026.jpg
    IMG_20181220_162026.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Damn what... I was just at dixie and they didn't have 30 percent off... Damn.

Found some Kobe mamba instinct samples though.

Thanks for the head up on the demar jersey. Got a medium from the back.

Some Grey and gold swoosh LeBron 15s for kids. Biggest size was 6.5

Mens Kd 11 EYBL for 139 no extra discount atleast when I was there. Bin. Same price as the employee store when it released. No size 11.
sorry meant to add boxing day

Went to Nike VM last year on boxing day at like 7am or so and there was a line of about 200-300, line went along the wall a twirled about 3 times up against nordstroms store display.
Line up to pay is just as insane.

Back
Top Bottom