Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

1DEA5803-34DD-43AB-8887-C81E4488BCDE.jpeg
9FF18F62-854E-486F-AA09-A008F5F71361.jpeg
A72A69B7-043E-4E80-B6A7-D744DBB4C188.jpeg
00EEBE37-3332-4928-B321-912C41076ADB.jpeg
A2A8B817-DAAF-4226-BC51-50E1DCA6482C.jpeg

Vaughan. Also saw a few triple black fk trainers for 110 - 30 on hash

If anyone is selling a pair of the Jordan 1 Turbo Green in 9.5, let me know. Struck out on the raffles and Nike took them down off their website just before they dropped. Exclu site dead on arrival with bots as per usual.

Those Kobe IV Protro are nice in hand at HOH but def waiting for other C/W’s

Surprised but those AJ1 mids white with the black paneling and gold swoosh actually look good in person, wish JB would just give us the black patent gold swoosh mid retro but that’s probably asking for too much

what time are you guys planning to line up tmr?
I was going to try my luck at STC FL...but I want these real bad so I'll be heading DT (much more stores) lol

So what happened to the foot locker app? I used to be able to use that as my vip card, but now it doesn’t have that feature. I never actually received physical ftl vip card, do I just tell them my phone number when making a purchase?

So what happened to the foot locker app? I used to be able to use that as my vip card, but now it doesn’t have that feature. I never actually received physical ftl vip card, do I just tell them my phone number when making a purchase?
Just checked, it does have it. You have to click on account, click on the red rectangle that says platinum VIP and informs you of your status and then you should see the dollar amount and on the right corner "VIP card" press on that and you'll have your bar code. Hope I was clear enough.

I lost all my VIP coupon when they updated their app... had to call customer service to get them back... but the VIP card is still there

I give them my email or cell. u can also print a card on ftl.ca, I never knew there were physical cards I must've missed it

84F6718B-F351-49BB-A821-884398DB7D5F.jpeg

This is my account. I have to go and register my vip number again, I guess they’re still processing it. Haven’t bought from them in over a year so I’m not vip status anyway. Tomorrow’s purchase will get me there

That's weird, didn't really have to do that on the update on my part. Did you register an email account on FL for faster checkout?
But what are the benefits of being VIP anyways in FL.CA? They seem to exclude everything from discount anyways and it's not like we can reserve sneakers.. Maybe I missed something.

That's weird, didn't really have to do that on the update on my part. Did you register an email account on FL for faster checkout?
But what are the benefits of being VIP anyways in FL.CA? They seem to exclude everything from discount anyways and it's not like we can reserve sneakers.. Maybe I missed something.

Yes I registered my email on footlocker.ca I think t then got my vip # through footlocker.ca, this was a long time ago. Memory is fuzzy

$20 and $10 off any purchase is the best I get. I'd just get a hat or some socks

Back
Top Bottom