Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like OD is finally opening. Complete supreme deck collection and looks like tons of variety in stock. Even has the LV Pudsy Bear.

Finally a store that isn't hidden away in a basement. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_133134.jpg
    IMG_20190401_133134.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 90

Looks like OD is finally opening. Complete supreme deck collection and looks like tons of variety in stock. Even has the LV Pudsy Bear.

Finally a store that isn't hidden away in a basement. :lol:

Looks more like an art exhibit then a retail store.

Went to Vaughn Mills and Halton Hills today. Not much in the way of Air Max's left at either. VM had some ok scattered stuff on the hash wall. White/red AM 90/1 in size 10.5. Didn't see any Tech fleece on clearance other than grey shorts, most sizes for $54 less 30%

HH had these for $99 less 30% bunch of sizes left. VM had a bunch as well but for the full $99...maybe they'll price match if you ask
Nike-Air-Max-1-Khaki-Olive-AH8145-201-03.jpg

Went to Vaughn Mills and Halton Hills today. Not much in the way of Air Max's left at either. VM had some ok scattered stuff on the hash wall. White/red AM 90/1 in size 10.5. Didn't see any Tech fleece on clearance other than grey shorts, most sizes for $54 less 30%

HH had these for $99 less 30% bunch of sizes left. VM had a bunch as well but for the full $99...maybe they'll price match if you ask
Funny you say most sizes, because I saw the tech fleece shorts only in size XL and above. Maybe someone bought em all out?

SMFH I wonder if that’s my size 10.5 that was on hold for me on Thursday and they couldn’t find on Saturday.

I called other outlets on Monday and it showed a 10.5 at VM so I called them yesterday and they still couldn’t find them. I just saw your post and called one last time but they didn’t see them on the HW. Lol shrugs

I ended picking up a size 11 when I was there on Saturday but need a 10.5.

Last edited:
SMFH I wonder if that’s my size 10.5 that was on hold for me on Thursday and they couldn’t find on Saturday.

I called other outlets on Monday and it showed a 10.5 at VM so I called them yesterday and they still couldn’t find them. I just saw your post and called one last time but they didn’t see them on the HW. Lol shrugs

I ended picking up a size 11 when I was there on Saturday but need a 10.5.
I saw a 9.5 when I was leaving but passed

Heads up for anyone travelling soon...

Im travelling soon and I will probably be bringing some shoes like my bred toes and more. Anything I could do to help prevent this? Lock my suitcase maybe?

I brought 3 pairs with me last time I travelled, including the pair I was wearing.

Brought inikis, ultraboost and vapormax. I just put the other two in my carry on.

Im travelling soon and I will probably be bringing some shoes like my bred toes and more. Anything I could do to help prevent this? Lock my suitcase maybe?

I wouldn’t check in anything valuable, that includes sneakers. If I’m bringing an expensive/valuable pair on a vacation it’s the ones on my feet or carry on. Any sneaker going into checked luggage I don’t mind risking loosing/getting stolen. I travel a lot for work and I’ve trained myself to only bring two pairs of shoes (one on my feel and one extra pair) no matter how long the trip; in other words just don’t bring so many sneakers on trips.

Why would you check in a Private Label NYC bag? Only sneakerheads buy those bags, so obviously there are going to be some decent kicks in there. Carry the bag on.

Unless dude took out travel insurance, he is out some money. Max amount Air Canada will cover is $1500.

Why would you check in a Private Label NYC bag? Only sneakerheads buy those bags, so obviously there are going to be some decent kicks in there. Carry the bag on.

Yeah when someone told me about that tweet I wondered what type of luggage he had...Supreme Rimowa? :lol: you're just asking for someone knowledgeable to take your ****.

When I travel I only take 3 shoes and have them in my carry on. I also try not to bring the high value, hyped sneakers.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm only bringing two pairs with me so ill just wear the bred toes through the flight and place the beaters in my luggage since I wont have much space in my carry on. Also, I will DEFINITELY be buying travel insurance.

this is the reason why I NEVER check in my shoes unless it's a beater.
Strictly carry on only.

If you're using a Private Label NYC bag... I don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom