Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was going to suggest M&N's site but the good sizes are gone. They recently had a 40% sale (with an extra 20% for 1 day) that went on for almost 3 weeks. I believe it ended 2 weeks ago. At that time they had a FSR of those shorts. Probably best to follow the M&N thread in the general forum since sales pop-up from different retailers. Locally maybe have Champs do a stock locator to find a store that has them, or maybe try Real Sports?

Thanks for the replies y'all. Tried Real Sports (didn't have tix Sat but actually popped in before the game) and all I found were swingmans.
M&N site: I originally ordered during the Black Friday 40% sale but then got a cancellation email saying OOS, been checking the site regularly since. Went on a cruise beginning of April, did they restock for the sale and I missed that window? If so, damn [already subbed to the M&N thread so I do catch some good deals here and there]
Had Champs do a stock locate a few months back and nadda

Hoping stores get a re-up more for the upcoming spring/summer season, too bads Lids is all f'd up now

i think i saw them at RS in Scotiabank Arena a while back but they might be gone now since of the playoff fever (M&N Shorts)

Looks like champs are doing raffles for their bred 4 pears according to IG.. probably the Monday only too...

So its fcfs for the 4s this weekend?

Just came back from doing my rounds this morning at all the downtown stores.
Here's what I got so far.

Footaction EC- FCFS
Footlocker EC- FCFS
Champs EC- Raffle today only
Jordan Store- FCFS
HOH Yonge- FCFS
Champs Yonge- Raffle today only
Exclucity Yonge- Check IG posts for info.
Footlocker Queen Street- FCFS

Bramalea City Centre- Brampton

Footaction- Raffle Monday and Tuesday
Champs- Raffle Monday and Tuesday
Footlocker- Raffle Monday and Tuesday

Hope this helps.

**Someone was asking about Anniversary Air Max 1 White and red? I seen a pair on display at Footaction Eaton Centre. No sure what sizes.**

Last edited:

Footaction EC- FCFS
Footlocker EC- FCFS
Jordan Store- FCFS
HOH Yonge- FCFS
Exclucity- No word yet

Footlocker- No word as of lastnight. I will be there tonight so I'll update if I have new info

Hope this helps.

**Someone was asking about Anniversary Air Max 1 White and red? I seen a pair on display at Footaction Eaton Centre. No sure what sizes.**

Now this is what I love. Someone actually moving around finding out information for once.

Salute to you Fern. :pimp:

Footaction EC- FCFS
Footlocker EC- FCFS
Jordan Store- FCFS
HOH Yonge- FCFS
Exclucity- No word yet

Footlocker- No word as of lastnight. I will be there tonight so I'll update if I have new info

Hope this helps.

Damn thanks for the info!

Champs launch locator also shows Square One, Yorkdale, and Fairview as raffles.

I’m working Saturday morning so I’m hoping I hit one of these raffles.

Curious about stock numbers also. I rather just walk into a store and pickup Saturday morning. I would say based off SNKRS doing two early drops the stock is probably the same if not more than the AJ 3?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the conversation on the previous page. Guess everyone feels it'll be like the AJ 3s and 6s.

Last edited:
Anyone use these clear acrylic shoe boxes? I have 8 of them laying around that I’m trying to rid of for cost if anyone’s interested

syqptc.jpg

Honestly?
**** champs. raffle one day only, and ends it before anyone gets off work... stupid really.
This really doesn't make any sense on a GR like this where I'm assuming there will be plenty of stock to go around and raffle winners might not even pickup the pair(s) they won (i.e. when they realize there's no resell value or they just won multiple pairs).

Swung by Fairview last night, only Footaction was doing raffles, the paper on the door said until 6pm Monday and Tuesday , but I asked anyways and they still took my name after the cutoff time.

Just a heads up that Champs EC is making their calls for the 4's.
Just got a call for my size.
Good luck to everyone waiting!

Good selection of clothes though?

I want to say no. A lot of tops from fall and winter, very little pants the only thing I noticed was some sheep fur looking tech fleece pants. $25-35 tees with cheesy jordan graphics. $5 jordan headbands or wristbands. maybe they'll have something else for ff weekend

Vm
Has 30% off the red tag clothes and shoes

Kd 11 in grey

Flyknit trainers in
black and white
Red
Cork
Grey /blue
Some other yellow barf color
All had 30 off they were 99 or 110

Westbrook 1s in three colors for 120?
Budget kobe model $99