Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lineup was wild at sportchek maple leaf sq for the fun guy tshirt I had no idea it was dropping I just went to grab some more raptors stuff with the TSSC discount

Hoodie was $50ish after tax and the t-shirt was $25 after tax from sportchek with tssc discount
IMG_20190524_213421.jpg
IMG_20190524_213358.jpg
Do you know if that discount works on Adult Jerseys?

$13 for six pair of nike socks is all I could get at sportchek, didn't really like the clothes I saw. this was the leaside location. Nice plaza

About to do an online order for the kds at the local store because yorkdale is a bit too far for me

If anyone is looking for them, the Air Mag colourway of the Nike Adapt BB drops this Wednesday, 5/29.

TEC Nike and Nike Yorkdale are the only stores in the GTA getting them. Employee told me lineups starting at 6am TEC and apparently 8am at YD. Only 1 per person since only 2 stores are getting them.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for them, the Air Mag colourway of the Nike Adapt BB drops this Wednesday, 5/29.

TEC Nike and Nike Yorkdale are the only stores in the GTA getting them. Employee told me lineups starting at 6am TEC and apparently 8am. Only 1 per person since only 2 stores are getting them.

so the mall won't let u camp overnight?

Ya I went yesterday thanks dude. A little too expensive for me for a shoe I will hoop in but I might think about it
Spoke with someone at Sportchek and Realsports near Scotia and they said that the Finals shipment is on the way but not sure when given it's coming from the States and it's Memorial Day (5 mins ago today). SC is getting a new shipment of jerseys in either today or Wednesday. The rep told me that most jerseys from outside the core are getting shipped into their location for the Finals.

TSSC code works on all jerseys and gear. Adult jerseys are $67.28, Youth are $45.24 and Child are $29.09 before taxes. Make sure they charge the discount on the ticketed price and NOT add on a stitching fee since they print jersey in house.

Back
Top Bottom