Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got 1 or 2 extra for retail if anyone is around Vaughan mills.
Saves shipping or having to go downtown.

Props for selling your extras for retail! I caved and just bought some from ebay, got two for $30 shipped. Just have to wait for shipping now.

Props for selling your extras for retail! I caved and just bought some from ebay, got two for $30 shipped. Just have to wait for shipping now.

lol you're a better man than me... i flipped 3 patches for $50 which ended up paying for my Finals Gear

381D43BA-1870-4386-8C99-E251962F8084.png
Any intel on the board man gets paid story from livestock on ig?

Just picked up the Drake 4's

lol the quality on these isn't nearly as bad as you guys were talking about
y'all dramatic af

Just picked up the Drake 4's

lol the quality on these isn't nearly as bad as you guys were talking about
y'all dramatic af

Quality on my pair were pretty good, actually frustrates me that these weren't designed better. Don't understand how OVO continues to crank out lazy designed AJs. Anyways, sold my pair yesterday.

Good to have that feeling in the city again. I was a young kid when the jays won. I thought the jays and/or the leafs were gonna win something every year... waited 26 years for the next one

Are we all quick to forget TFC? Sure, it’s not as big as those 3, but still...

Speechless. Got home like an hour ago from running around the streets.

Now so many things to buy, pickup today.

If guys can give detailed updates on championship gear availability in what stores, it would be appreciated. Most of the stuff got cleaned out on Real Sports already.

Championship gear is now at Real Sports. T shirts and locker room hats only for now. I still feel like I’m in a dream. Running on a few hours sleep from last nights celebration. Congrats guys!

Back
Top Bottom