Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Championship gear is now at Real Sports. T shirts and locker room hats only for now. I still feel like I’m in a dream. Running on a few hours sleep from last nights celebration. Congrats guys!

Super proud of our team!!! We are the Champs!!
Definitely feeling it today but man was it worth it.
I grabbed some T's and a hat off of Lids this morning.

Speechless.

Now so many things to buy, pickup today.

Tell me about it! I grabbed the 2 caricature roster t shirts and the Finals Champions hat plus a t shirt for the wifey. I also want the Champions locker room t shirt and the hoodie but damn I already pent $200+ this morning lol.

Yeah definitely spent my money on some gear lol.

32% off from nbstore.com USA site (apparently may work with Canada site too). Not sure if it ships to Canada but I have a box I go to. Thank you Draymond for that triple double unlocking the discount with AMEX card. Seems to only apply to some items like the hat. Couldn't find any shirts that it would apply to.

WE THE CHAMPS!! this is crazy still..... I'm still dreamin'?

Last edited:
I placed an order with lids.ca - hopefully that comes thru.

Tried to grab a hat at Sherway Sports Chek... lol - dudes had 20 hats and 20 shirts each - share the love baby!!!

Last edited:
Stocked up on championship merch as well. Doubled up on a few things.

Thought this day would never come, enjoying it to the fullest!!! Can't wait til my stuff arrives

bought merch online last night.. but kind of want some gear in hand today haha
STC FL says they didn't recieve any items yet
Champs STC says there's a lineup right now (they have 2 tshirts - the black and the white one)
Lids STC no ones picking up the phone (apparently they have the champion hat)

HoH Yonge doesn't have anything
SC EC only has the locker room tees left, no hats
Lids EC line up is crazy long, at least an hour deep w a 5 hat max limit.

Copped my black snapback (w finals patch) and character tee off nbastore and caved w the 15 shipping lol

I’m in line at Real Sports. Probably an hour plus type of wait.

Looks like they have the championship shirts and hats and not much else

62516315_710814976017426_8444427203255443205_n.jpg

Does anybody know where to get the roster tee? Or when it will be available?

Congrats Raps fans! Still a Cavs fan here but I had to celebrate with y'all last night. Couldn't be a more deserving team. And luck was on your side the way it had been for the Warriors the last how many ever years, but the difference is the refs still did everything in their power to try to take it away from Toronto. I wish some people were as composed as the team last night, haha. But it was quite epic to watch and I'm glad I got to see it happen. Now everyone take the extra advil and just chill. Haha. You'll be watching that Steph Curry missed 3 for years.

Back
Top Bottom