Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Raptors edition of the 997 and the 990v5 in Raptor colours. Pre-order tomorrow at 11am.

I'm shocked at how poorly NB has handled Kawhi sponsorship - people have been trying to give them cash and they don't have products to sell.

Both the 'limited edition" 997 and 990s can be made and ordered right now off NB1 -- the render looks a bit off, but the toe/heel colors are lists as 'Dk Viol Glow':

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 6.27.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 6.27.36 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Yeah I wasn't going to say it but thats what I meant by "look"...if you were white or asian you weren't getting through unless you're experienced with how to move in those situations. :lol:

ALSO, I wasn't going to say anything but I'm in a good mood. The stuff drops Friday. I won't say what but the smart ones will figure it out. Just heads up to get some money together.

are you guys going to try to pickup in store or online on friday?

Yeah DG wasn't ready to give a speech lol.
I know he didn't play well in the playoffs, but every single Raptors contributed in some way throughout the season for the Raptors to be here.

Hasty Mart I usually go to wasn't open when I left for work. Drove down the street to another store. This will be my go to from now on, it had all 3 papers and decent amount left by the time I arrived.

NB Hoops mentioned something coming soon regarding OMNI1's. I'm gonna wait for that instead of these Raptor 990/997

I like the script on the ovo caps but **** a ovo :lol:

990s are :pimp:

Grabbed a copy of today's Star and Sun. Gotta frame Fridays Star too

Globe and Mail coming up with the best headlines by keeping it classy! Planning to frame both a long with the parade & locker room tees when they come in. Debating whether or not to frame the special edition Sports Illustrated magazines dropping tomorrow as well. But the real question is going to be... "Hey Hun, can I hang all this Raptor stuff on this wall???" :lol:

2019-06-14 10.30.57 1.jpg

2019-06-19 09.23.24 1.jpg

You can order them online. Go to the SI page on Instagram and they have a link their profile. You can also call your local book/convenience store but your best bet would be INDIGO (this will be my option).

Tryna hit up indigo on my break tomorrow, hopefully can grab a copy.

Might have to do online as plan b

Was just at STC house of hoops. They were just putting out attached shirt. Full size run at the moment. S-XXL. For anyone looking.

Thank you for posting this!
This was the T I wanted most!!

I wet there last night as soon as this was posted. Made it in 10 minutes before closing. They do not have a full size run. I only saw a few larges the rest were XL and XXL. I got my XL but, Im still on the look out for a medium for the wife.

You can order them online. Go to the SI page on Instagram and they have a link their profile. You can also call your local book/convenience store but your best bet would be INDIGO (this will be my option).

Gonna try indigo, don't really want to pay the the USD price online unless I strike out in store

Globe and Mail coming up with the best headlines by keeping it classy! Planning to frame both a long with the parade & locker room tees when they come in. Debating whether or not to frame the special edition Sports Illustrated magazines dropping tomorrow as well. But the real question is going to be... "Hey Hun, can I hang all this Raptor stuff on this wall???" :lol:

Went to almost every single place I could recall that sold newspapers last Fri to try to find a copy of the Toronto Sun and Thestar. Was gone everywhere. Luckily colleagues at work blessed me with their copy they no longer needed.
Had to laminate the front pages of both papers! Also laminated the copies from Sunday and yesterday. This is history. Free laminating machine at work ftw!

Attachments

• 20190618_141918.jpg
    20190618_141918.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 26
Mail call! Was home today and Canada Post just rang the doorbell:
B275FB8D-7E53-4BF8-B982-A707475054D1.jpeg

Put my order in with Real Sports right after game 6 ended, email confirmation shows midnight
i did too but mine says order confirmed. its probably because im in winnipeg :lol:

all g though i can wait.

Damn... had the NB 997 carted and site crashed on me...
Assuming you want to wear them, just make them on NB1...all the same options are available, you can remix it a little, you can add words on the back and you'll have them in a couple weeks. Only difference will be if NB decides to do special packaging for the shoes.

Assuming you want to wear them, just make them on NB1...all the same options are available, you can remix it a little, you can add words on the back and you'll have them in a couple weeks. Only difference will be if NB decides to do special packaging for the shoes.

Thanks! And yes. I’ve been wearing 998 and 997 for a decade.

Has anyone seen this white nike champions t with all the players heads in stores yet? TIA

Attachments

• 478266BB-5808-4BDB-A2D1-B7919D4FFD6D.png
    478266BB-5808-4BDB-A2D1-B7919D4FFD6D.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
I still need Fridays Toronto Star. Any sites reselling them?

I emailed Toronto Star and got a reply
Thank you for your inquiry.
We keep a months supply of back copies at our head offic
You can visit our reception desk to obtain a copy. Due to popular demand of this edition, I would suggest you call reception first to see if they have any left.

The address is :
One Yonge St.
4th Floor- Reception Desk
Toronto, ON
M5E 1E6

$5 per copy. 1 per person

For more information please call reception at 416-367-2000

Back
Top Bottom