Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yup. Just going to continue to get my regular championship gear.

Just annoying because I worked closely with the guy that designed this OVO x Raptors pack years back, and he's also a fellow Scarborough native. So its extra special and wanted to support. I got rid of all my OVO gear and their Jordan stuff over the past 2 years. Was looking forward to owning/wearing it. ESPECIALLY when I travel to the U.S. :lol:

Real sports was quick to post a story showing off the line. They never answer questions from customers

Apparently the collection is sold out. Was just announced a few moments ago.

Yup. Just going to continue to get my regular championship gear.

Just annoying because I worked closely with the guy that designed this OVO x Raptors pack years back, and he's also a fellow Scarborough native. So its extra special and wanted to support. I got rid of all my OVO gear and their Jordan stuff over the past 2 years. Was looking forward to owning/wearing it. ESPECIALLY when I travel to the U.S. :lol:
damn, didn't realize that. always have a soft spot for anything Scarbs related...

SOLD OUT. They cut the line off and told everyone they are out of stock. They said they will post something (on social media I guess) about more stock in a week or two. What a waste of a day lmao

So how long was the line when it got cut off, I saw people at the Rbc building on front street

LOL, why would they pretend it's a limited drop when there's gonna be restocks happening. cmon man.
That's a Nike move. sheesh

wasted people's time

Why did they do 3 per when their stock wasn’t sufficient to even last till noon? Read on Twitter that eventually they changed it to a limit of 1

Why did they do 3 per when their stock wasn’t sufficient to even last till noon? Read on Twitter that eventually they changed it to a limit of 1
I think they screwed up just like the parade, and made an incorrect assumption about how many people were going to show up. The limit was way to high to begin with and based on the championship hype and the amount of people that showed up for the finals stuff they should have produced way more or did a raffle.

So is it 5,000 or 25,000?

Another legendary stock situation?
I think it might be another legendary stock situation. :lol:

I got several confirmations from people inside that said there were 5k hats and 15k shirts but at this point there were a million numbers floating around so who knows what is correct. :rolleyes

Honestly looking at the hats being posted, the quality isn’t all that and the stitching is pretty crappy. For the price you would think you would get a premium product.

Last edited:
I feel like they had to cut it off early so the line would stop growing and there was no way they were gonna get through all those people. It was becoming a safety concern, I heard a security guard got trampled. Luckily I slept in.

Honestly looking at the hats being posted, the quality isn’t all that and the stitching is pretty crappy. For the price you would think you would a premium product.
From Ebay

s-l640.jpg

Glad I skipped that OVO release and went to my local sportchek where I found this sitting inside a stock cart. Pretty sure these are also sold out everywhere. This design is more important to me ‘cause the Raps’ most crucial playoff wins happened while wearing these jerseys. Too bad it’s full of logos – I would have gotten a Kawhi sig embroidered.

1B3FF6BD-07E2-45C1-AB71-A9371EC82F78.jpeg

guys purchasing and flipping their tops inside out to cut in line again, lot of scumbags ruining it for everyone

Back
Top Bottom