Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Season ticket holder here, came back from the event . The quality of the hats were disappointing but they were very nice. There is ALOT of stock, you can go tomorrow and probably buy some. There were boxes and boxes. We were allowed to get 3 each

So plenty of stock left, yet signs posted outside the store said they’re sold out and nothing will be available in-store today? SMH

I unfortunately paid $150 for the hat. Originally, i only wanted to pay max $100. If you live in Toronto and specifically downtown, I live in York region, I’d wait it out. But even if I went downtown yesterday, I would have had to spend like $10
Gas, 20/30 on parking alone. So that would bring me to about $100 spent for my “retail”. I’m not even factoring in the hassle and time spent. I agree that it’s probably not worth it, but being a hardcore raps fan since 1995, I just wanted to guarantee one. I ended up spending 50 more than I would have spent, so for my situation I can live with that.

I got VIP code for Sportchek, I only used like maybe $200 out of the $4,000 allowance. PM me if you want it, I’ll pass it out to multiple people. It ends tomorrow. Unfortunately raptors gear is still excluded. But if you want other team jerseys, you can get like 45% off.
Any chance you could share the VIP code? Is it similar to the TSSC code? Thanks!

image.jpeg
Probably for the Jordan 1 gym red

Why are people lined up at the Jordan Store and HOH on Yonge St?

Some season ticket holders had identity theft,
I unfortunately paid $150 for the hat. Originally, i only wanted to pay max $100. If you live in Toronto and specifically downtown, I live in York region, I’d wait it out. But even if I went downtown yesterday, I would have had to spend like $10
Gas, 20/30 on parking alone. So that would bring me to about $100 spent for my “retail”. I’m not even factoring in the hassle and time spent. I agree that it’s probably not worth it, but being a hardcore raps fan since 1995, I just wanted to guarantee one. I ended up spending 50 more than I would have spent, so for my situation I can live with that.

Hey man I feel you and that price isn't bad compared to what they're going for online. I'm just looking out and making sure no one pays $300+ or whatever they're going for. I don't want resellers to win. I'm going to do a whole write up on my experience for season ticket holder event for the people interested here

Some season ticket holders had identity theft,

Hey man I feel you and that price isn't bad compared to what they're going for online. I'm just looking out and making sure no one pays $300+ or whatever they're going for. I don't want resellers to win. I'm going to do a whole write up on my experience for season ticket holder event for the people interested here
identity theft? as in ppl had their cc compromised at the event or ppl pretended to be others to get in?

Some people pretended to be others, they didn't really ID. The couple infront of me was told that somebody already signed in with their name and then they asked if they told anyone about the event or have their personal information, then they were ID

Some people pretended to be others, they didn't really ID. The couple infront of me was told that somebody already signed in with their name and then they asked if they told anyone about the event or have their personal information, then they were ID
I'm assuming they didn't find the guys that pretended to be them in the store but glad the real season ticket holders were allowed in. that would've been really sketch if they didn't let the two in.

Still cant believe how badly the OVO Championship release was. Anyone competent person with a retail background could have done that better. They should have handed out the card like Livestock does, it wouldn't have been a definitive solution but it would have helped imo

has any Giannis Nike apparel popped up at any stores in Toronto? I wanted to grab the black shorts but they were long gone by the time I realized they was on Nike.ca

I've already moved on from the ovo championship merch. I always have the mindset that if I can't cop something for retail, there will always be another product or drop just around the corner.

My championship bench towel finally came in from lids...and I ordered it’s less than 5mins after the win. It’s a very nice double sided soft towel, don’t know if they sold them in stores. I’d totally recommend it over those overpriced bad quality shirts. Definitely frame worthy if I can get a signature on it.

Seen a guy with the shirt and it wasn't something I'd be happy with if I lined up hours for and paid $58. I like the hat though I will cop if it restocks. It's frustrating because I have zero raptors championship merch because I only liked the ovo hat

I disagee the shirts are pretty standard cotton quality. Not too thick or thin. Maybe the one i got from a real sports season ticket holder is better quality? Alot of fakes are going around already too

I disagee the shirts are pretty standard cotton quality. Not too thick or thin. Maybe the one i got from a real sports season ticket holder is better quality? Alot of fakes are going around already too
The quality is standard for a cotton tee, but not worth $58.

Back
Top Bottom