Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I remeber it is pretty easy to cop Kobe 4 protro last year, even the draft day colorway. This time it seems FL dId not release too many pairs online

Demand for protros was low at first probably because no full length zoom. The draft days were sitting at markville mall. After it became apparent nike released so few colors and more nba players started wearing these the demand went up

Missed on those Kobe’s smh

HH

Nike
40% off hash
Nothing new on racks
I talked to the guy there, they’ve been emptied out by Boxing week, said more stuff will come mid January onward

No that’s the crazy part, the only ball shoes I seen on rack was White In-line Kobe’s with the gum bottom, hash didn’t have any ball shoes either

i haven't seen any decent ball kicks at the outlet for at least the last 2-3 months, but then again i don't check regularly.

i'm looking to get a decent signature shoe for cheap so i can turn them into cleats for softball season.

2013 retail was $165! :ohwell:

:smh:

And also if folks don't know, international retailers can't sell product to the U.S./Canada anymore and vice versa. So for in-demand product, no more entering raffles like SNS etc in Europe. Guess that also means Livestock raffles and online drops will remain in Canada.

Vaughan mills FT has the Kobe 5 chaos the display pair was an 8.5 forgot to ask about other sizes

I really wish they would reflect this information on their website, I would’ve went today. Im flying tmrw morning I won’t be able to get them . Will have to try in Asia

Went across the border to pick up my packages at my mailbox this past weekend. Was missing a pair of shoes (Black Yeezy NR) from Footlocker US. Staff advised me some lady name Janet H. picked up this package on Dec 6th, it arrived at my mailbox Dec 4th. I did not authorize this person nor do I know any Janets. I asked why they released my package to her when the package was under my name. The response was she came in with either your mailbox number or the tracking number, not sure how she would have gotten either. Their policy is that if you are picking up packages under someone else's name, you need written confirmation from that person (me) which I did not provide. That lady only picked up that 1 pair of shoes and nothing else. The manager was really nice and advised that they will look through their cameras to identify her as they issue receipts with a timestamp and will try to retrieve my shoes back. He told me that they would reimburse me, but im hoping market value and not retail value. At the end of the day, they did not follow their own policy and allowed someone to pick up my package and did not question that person. Just a heads up to everyone. First time this has happened.

Went across the border to pick up my packages at my mailbox this past weekend. Was missing a pair of shoes (Black Yeezy NR) from Footlocker US. Staff advised me some lady name Janet H. picked up this package on Dec 6th, it arrived at my mailbox Dec 4th. I did not authorize this person nor do I know any Janets. I asked why they released my package to her when the package was under my name. The response was she came in with either your mailbox number or the tracking number, not sure how she would have gotten either. Their policy is that if you are picking up packages under someone else's name, you need written confirmation from that person (me) which I did not provide. That lady only picked up that 1 pair of shoes and nothing else. The manager was really nice and advised that they will look through their cameras to identify her as they issue receipts with a timestamp and will try to retrieve my shoes back. He told me that they would reimburse me, but im hoping market value and not retail value. At the end of the day, they did not follow their own policy and allowed someone to pick up my package and did not question that person. Just a heads up to everyone. First time this has happened.

damn...

cbiusa?

damn...

cbiusa?

I've always wondered if this could happen.... guess it does. I sometimes ship to my friends nyaddress box and was surprised the first time I went, all I needed was an email address and their box number. I actually don't think this is "too hard" to find if someone actually tried.

Not sure if you are using nyaddress but I would have never guessed they would reimburse the lost product. Curious to see the conclusion of this but it sucks for the lost.

I had a gut feeling my Travis 1s when they released would be gone but thankfully they were safely there :smile:

P.S. anyone try those services which charge a bit more but will deliver the package directly to your canadian address?

Anyone know where to get round white laces like the Concord 11’s? I’ve checked all the sneakers store, Shoppers and shoe repair shops with no luck.

I always forget my box number at CBI and they always pull up another one that's pretty similar. The good thing is I do recall them verifying with ID every time I've picked up though.

I think getting back market value will be a major stretch, but getting back retail will be something you'll just have to be okay with. It's better than nothing right?

P.S. anyone try those services which charge a bit more but will deliver the package directly to your canadian address?

Don't do it. Because the seller didn't ship to Canada, I ordered a New Era for $30 US + free shipping and paid like $20 in fees and duties to CrossBorder Pickups. They declare EVERYTHING. Would have just been better off sending it to CBI instead.

Anyone know where to get round white laces like the Concord 11’s? I’ve checked all the sneakers store, Shoppers and shoe repair shops with no luck.

I think these are the ones to go with. As close as you can get from what's out there, anyway.

Last edited:
At the end of the day Its their reputation to protect. I pay them to hold my packages for me, and they gave it to someone else, violating their own policy as well. They should be required to replace that item nothing more nothing less. The guy said he will make me 'whole again'. So hoping they can come through for me.

www.lacelab.com

White - XI Rope Laces
Lace Lab makes an ideal replacement for your Jordan 11s with our XI Rope Laces. Pick up the White Jordan XI Shoe Laces, perfect for restoring a pair of OG 11s.
www.lacelab.com
www.lacelab.com
I think these are the ones to go with. As close as you can get from what's out there, anyway.

Thanks I'll check them out if I can't find them locally. I picked up a pair of the OG Jordan Jumpman2020 for the gym but they put flat laces on a speed lacing system which looks and feels terrible. So I want to switch them out for round white ones.

Back
Top Bottom