Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Apr 24, 2013
if the package arrived before March 26 then it’s extended. Mine arrived 27th so after 6 months I will be charged extra

they wanna charge $10 processing fee, $6 storage and then the$30 fee for shipping. All usd of course.. I’ll end up paying over $60 after conversion just to ship a $100 item when I normally pay less than $20 including storage fee and gas when I carpool with a group of friends
You can provide your own shipping label to them.

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Does anyone have any experience with JimmyJazz and using a shipping forwarder? Ive never used one before. Any experiences with you guys?

Joined Apr 5, 2013
^ nice! Was trying to emphasize his 3-6 - credit to him for giving Raps their due - US sports media lookin foolish...

Joined Nov 21, 2017
Went to TPO at open yesterday, saw the line at Nike, laughed and left. It was 40% off red sticker tho

the bigger news is that at New Balance they had 4 C/Ws of the Kawhi shoes black/white, cream/olive, orange/red, white/black/navy $199 each and not part of the 20% off promo. Tried them on seem a little long and stiff cushioning, I guess it must feel different at game speed.

Joined Jan 25, 2006
Went to TPO at open yesterday, saw the line at Nike, laughed and left. It was 40% off red sticker tho

the bigger news is that at New Balance they had 4 C/Ws of the Kawhi shoes black/white, cream/olive, orange/red, white/black/navy $199 each and not part of the 20% off promo. Tried them on seem a little long and stiff cushioning, I guess it must feel different at game speed.
Who does NB think they are? Lmaoo. $199 outlet price. Kawhi ain’t even here anymore

Joined Mar 10, 2011

I went half size down bc they fit long. Bad idea. Pinky toe goes numb. Other than that it's not worth the $115 I paid for them I was disappointed overall I stopped wearing them

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now