Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IG raffles are a joke and only to get engagement on their page. I have never heard of a single person winning because they tagged 3 friends, posted, reposted and followed on twitter/x, facebook, etc. A lot of work for nothing.

IG raffles are a joke and only to get engagement on their page. I have never heard of a single person winning because they tagged 3 friends, posted, reposted and followed on twitter/x, facebook, etc. A lot of work for nothing.

I have some friends that won from various stores. I won LNF 1s and some dunks via IG raffles.

That's good to hear. From my experience it's extremely rare. These stores backdoor majority of their stock.

Backdooring is normal for all stores. Just when it comes down to IG raffle, tons of people enter and stock is limited so winning will generally just be rare. Even if it was FCFS or in store raffle, stores will always hold stock for certain people. One person can just get their whole family to enter and that's multiple entries as opposed to in store where people have to physically go there. I've worked at a couple of stores before so I've seen it all.

Kind of sad that JB pumping out 11s looking like Hyperflights after a few wears. Damn.

Oops: wrong thread

Last edited:
Oh I didn’t check there but yea customs is almost like paying resale. I just don’t believe most buying the jersey is to flip. Jerseys were never sought after and suddenly the kobe hype has everyone buying up jerseys too. Sigh

Demand is high cuz resellers are ruining it for the real Kobe Fans.

The original black on black Kobe jerseys were sitting at HH before he died smh. Still have mine with tags on lol. As a fan it was always a scoop to get Kobe gear at HH, now it’s a ****ing circus.

Where do you all sell your sneakers that you are trying to clear out?
FB marketplace? consignment? kijiji? ebay? local resell store?
I've noticed a good amount of smaller vintage/resell shops opening (or they have been open for a long time and I never noticed).

I've noticed a good amount of smaller vintage/resell shops opening (or they have been open for a long time and I never noticed).

If you have DS stuff, the apps would be easiest such as Stockx and Goat. Some reseller stores/consignment shops will cash you out but they may be selective with what they take off you and sometimes don't offer the most money but you could always reach out to them with a list. I don't bother with local meet ups anymore. Too much of a hassle as you'd have to take pics of everything, deal with negotiating/low ballers and time wasters. Ebay is good if you have DS or worn stuff but you have to take detailed pics to avoid issues.

I've been successful on eBay and Facebook.. mainly eBay though as I have been offloading used sneakers in the past year. Facebook you get too many morons but if you're patient then it will eventually sell. It took about 6 months to sell some shoes that I wasn't wearing.

Ya there's a ton of resell shops that opened up in the past 1-2 years because they saw the reseller market explode. I expect every single one of these stores to shut down in the next year. I've been to them in various malls and they're always dead.. ain't no way they're surviving with the rents that the malls charge.

They could very well be fronts for money laundering too but I won't go on about that :lol:

Thanks for the info all!
Def would meet only in daytime and at a police station to avoid any potential trouble.

I'm going to try 2-3 local resell stores first to see what they will offer then try other methods mentioned above.

Stay warm! (storm is looking nasty now)

Back
Top Bottom