Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Long shot here but does anyone have Chris Bosh's Nike collection that released in 2008? Looking to purchase if anyone has them or can lead me to the right direction.

img_0602.JPG

Anyone got an outlet report for ball shoes?

Looking for Sabrinas, JA 1s, or Lebron (xx or xxi) at a half decent price.

A few weeks ago at TPO (off the top of my head):

- lebron take down models
- freak 4/5's both for $100-$120

you will not find anything for a decent price anymore unless it's on the hashwall, but getting your size on their is impossible unless you're under size 9. the outlet's have turned to garbage, not even worth the drive anymore.

A few weeks ago at TPO (off the top of my head):

- lebron take down models
- freak 4/5's both for $100-$120

you will not find anything for a decent price anymore unless it's on the hashwall, but getting your size on their is impossible unless you're under size 9. the outlet's have turned to garbage, not even worth the drive anymore.
Yeah. Anything good that makes it there sometimes doesn’t even make it to the floor. Either the employees scoop em all up, or the manager calls their “friend”, who then comes in and buys it all up.

Dixie Nike Clearance is the best spot to get ball shoes for the lowest price.

Dixie is def better than TPO from my experience. You also dont have to lineup at Dixie like you do at TPO in -20 weather to create the illusion of deals inside.

Trash management.

Dixie is hit or miss. Most of the time it’s a miss for ball shoes unless you have tiny feet or really big feet. I don’t even bother with TPO or VM they’ve been hot trash for years since the pandemic

Jan 25 - Dixie Nike

- ton of GT Jump $119.99
didn't see anything else basketball wise but i didn't check every isle.

also.... $69.99 for a regular long sleeve T :rofl:as i've said before.. these aren't outlet prices.you're paying full price for 1-2 year old merch. won't be me, so enjoy. i get my gear from UA now as it's more reasonably priced and doesn't fall apart/shrink after 1 wash.

$44.99 running shorts is crazy at the outlets, that’s some Lululemon pricing right there smh

Also outlet tech fleece seems…thinner?

$44.99 running shorts is crazy at the outlets, that’s some Lululemon pricing right there smh

Also outlet tech fleece seems…thinner?

Lulu shorts are much better quality and you also get really good warranty with them. Any issues just go in store and swap em out even if it's after a year. There is no set time as long as it's "reasonable".. aka don't go in 5 years later expecting an exchange lol (but they still might honour it)

I switched over to lululemon shorts a couple years ago, don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner. The abc/commission pants also took over, jeans are not in the rotation anymore.

Lulu shorts are much better quality and you also get really good warranty with them. Any issues just go in store and swap em out even if it's after a year. There is no set time as long as it's "reasonable".. aka don't go in 5 years later expecting an exchange lol (but they still might honour it)

I’ve used the warranty on pants and they’ve been helpful I think oldest pair was like 2-3 years old

We Made Too Much is clutch

Canada as a whole gets shafted when it comes to retail and what outlets really are.

Closest thing we have to outlets is Marshall’s/ winners etc..

I copped silver bullets at the Nike outlet in Michigan for $72 during summer time. Joints are still in footlocker for $240+ “on sale”

I’ve been buying Lululemon gear for almost 20 years now, but had I known that the founder of the company was racist, things might have been different. Now I’m in a bit of a pickle. Stuff is great, but do I really enjoy making that racist prick rich??

I’ve been buying Lululemon gear for almost 20 years now, but had I known that the founder of the company was racist, things might have been different. Now I’m in a bit of a pickle. Stuff is great, but do I really enjoy making that racist prick rich??
What did the owner do/say

Named the company Lululemon because Japanese people don’t have the “L” sound in their language, and says he gets a kick out of it when they try to say it.

Is there evidence of this or are you just outraged because you saw something on tiktok?

edit: nvm finally found an article.. from 2013. took a while. quote is from 2004 for anyone wondering.

• “The reason the Japanese liked [my former skateboard brand, ‘Homeless’] was because it had an L in it and a Japanese marketing firm wouldn’t come up with a brand name with an L in it. L is not in their vocabulary. It’s a tough pronunciation for them. So I thought, next time I have a company, I’ll make a name with three Ls and see if I can get three times the money. It’s kind of exotic for them. I was playing with Ls and I came up with Lululemon. It’s funny to watch them try to say it.” – Wilson in a 2004 interview with National Post Business Magazine

He’s also not the owner anymore or a majority shareholder.

Plus I mean if we talking ethics…and Nike/adidas etc lol

He’s also not the owner anymore or a majority shareholder.

Plus I mean if we talking ethics…and Nike/adidas etc lol

Almost every single big company has ethics issues, there's no way around it. The phone/computer you're posting or reading from, the clothes you're wearing, etc. People just want to pick and choose when to be upset because they saw something on the internet to tell them to be upset.

What he said in 2004 was obviously wrong, however, it was a different time and not comparable to today. Funny enough, comment was in 2004 -> articles in 2012/2013 during the social media boom -> keep talking about it in present time because certain people wanna be relevant.

Lulu is going nowhere and this multi billionaire is laughing at all of us because we didn't like a few words that he said.

Back
Top Bottom