Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

okay after a long @#%$ day of walking to just about every god damn shop in the city heres a report...

adrift - a bunch of newer sbs, neptunes, golfs, blazers, team editions, some vans vault but not a lot and in small sizes, no real good gear or fitteds

get outside - crappy vans

goodfoot - everyone knows wahts at gdft

ransom - same old.. some fitteds, some tshirts, still waiting on mishka and the hundreds.. had a chat with the british cat who works there, dont know your name but thanks for the help man

nomad - bunch of crap on sale.. ndg ts are 40 percent off down to about 50 bucks, supreme is on sale.. saw some dope visvims but theyre still hella expensive

uncle otis - again, lots of stussy, some stuff on sale, plus they were just putting out a buuuuunch of alife gear when we went in... hoodies, crewnecks and t's, some really dope stuff

capsule - a bunch of new futura labs stuff, some @#%$ awesome ts still on sale, blah blah random stuff nothing super spectacular, the supreme blazers are still sitting there for 360 or watever

went to 3000943 stores today and bought absolutely nothing. weird.

wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

if ur looking out for ALIFE

peep lounge, they also got it
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 shipped
NEW Clientele rayguns tee szM $40shipped , GTA pickup avail get at me

LOL, if you want more ALIFE....go to lileo
they just put theirs out just now

LILEO UPDATE:
most merchandise is 30-50% off
no dry denim is on sale though

sorry to bother you but would you have like TTC instructions to get to lileo? like i checked that up on google maps or whatever and wow.. that looks like one hell of a walk

Take the King St. car all the way to Parliament, get off and it's a 5 min walk to the Distillery district

I'll have a NYC report in a couple days lol.

My son Q, thanks for putting me on to the fitted spots. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^ Yo get on msn son, I still have the ultimate #1 spot to give you info/directions too, I want to get it to you before you leave my sons Henz & JJ gave me the directions etc.

I'm easily the New Era King of Toronto eassssssssssssssssssssily.

check the website
we're launching them tomorrow

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Thanks for the updates everyone. I know it's doubtful, but any alife WU hoodies?(the ones that pictures surfaced of a WHILE ago...not the ugly allover print).

If any of you take cars to Lileo, it's street parking only and there's only a small city lot nearby. They took out the good lot. It shouldn't be hard to get parking except when the have little events going on in the disillery..

What's the story on Puma distribution in Canada?
formerly

champs at STC is buy one, get 2nd 50% off. i think it applies to clothes AND footwear, not sure. but clothing for sure. they have a lot of nice nike and jordan lifestyle stuff now..

crazy 1s have hit canada, if anyone is interested. they have the silver gray colorway.

i saw a dude wearing ESPO JORDAN IIIs ... picture the invisible woman af1s, but in a Jordan III. NTer?? :lol:
laugh.gif

yo, q, if you have any way of getting that alife-@#%$ googly eyes fitted in a green, 5/8 or 3/4 let me know, im fiending that so badly
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

anyone been across the border lately. whats worth checking out in niagara falls/buffalo? going to be in the area but want to know if its worth the time going to walden.
E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

^^^ most of the time i find somethin at walden...i think only once or twice i haven't found anything..

last time i went about a month or 2 ago, i got pippen 2s for $50, and air max 93 OG colorway for $50 as well..

^^ i still need to pick me up a pair of pippen II's :rolleyes
eyes.gif

hey k32m, if u end up going to buffalo and see some pip II's in the white/red colorway, let me know. i've been fiending for em for a minute.

As always, the Niagara Outlet is Garbage. I saw a couple of pairs of Alien Workshop FCs in small sizes and some small size SWAT Termintators though.

For all you kids looking for STFs, because they were discontinued they have a bunch of size 38, and 40 inch waists at the levis outlet.
formerly

just a heads up

all goodfoot locations in toronto, montreal and calgary will be closed tomorrow (monday) for the holiday.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom