Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

@#%$ the last thing i need is more tshirts, but i dont think i could not buy them
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^ BBC Dog jeans... raw denim w/ white dog on crotch (2nd dog version, the one that looks like a rabbit, LOL)

BBC tees were the "ghost" tees. Black print on black tee, white print on white tee (Can't remember all the prints but they had a bunch)...

BBC change purse, LOL...

edit - Glad to see Ransom selling decks and skating hardware...

[/center]

ransom sells decks and trucks and all that now?... what brand, w/e ill check it out today...
FS: High Hair Sb & Air Max 90 Infared - $100 each, $180 for both! Ask me for pictures.

ISS in-effect,

MSN richvill3@hotmail.com

^^ that's a dope tee asiastic204.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

just curious - that Jays tee: was there an agreement with the club to use the logo??

Also, is this anyones mom?
814pic4387.jpg

definitely no agreement so don't be surprised if someone sends us a cease and desist...aka shhhh please don't tell them
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

the new Sole Collector is out at my Chapters. I would assume it''s on shelves in TO right now.
formerly

^ new SC? Wade or Jeter?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ Oh ok, it must be the old issue then (new to Canada though)

^^ Good? A lot of reviews of running shoes...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

The Chapters around my way calls me when the new SC is around. They called me when they got in the Jeter issue. So unless they just got a restock, It's the Wade issue. We got the Jeter issue late. I'm picking up the issue tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

I found the Jeter issue pretty good
formerly

Is there still a good run of Jose Rizal's at GDFT?
They look like fire... whether your Flip or not. :D
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

maybe its that new pitcher the Jsy have mom

ummmm BJ Ryan i think

the question is if it is why is she only driving a old convertible chrysler seebring and her son has millions?
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Good looking out KungFuCantona on the license plate... too bad you didn't get a pic of the mom lol

are the brian anderson dunk highs releasing soon in toronto?
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7), Blue Reef/Cotton Candy-Black ("Undftd") Nike Dunk Hi NL (9.5)

Back
Top Bottom