Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i almost bought them, but man i have way too many shoes for ball, just can't justify it.

ended up grabbing some Lunarglide +4s off the back wall for 67 taxes in.  so cheeeeep

i saw a Gyakousu jacket or whatever on the Clearance section in Medium for like 149.99.  Japanese Running apparel i guess??

For anyone looking for Concord SBs, Blue Tile Lounge still has them for $149.99 + tax.  Bit marked up but they still have a quite a few pairs early this afternoon.

Anyone going to the ES store in the near future want to help me out with a pickup? Would be much appreciated.

-Dion

anyone think there is a size 10.5 grape5 sittin around in the city?  had a rough night friday, couldn't even get up early enough saturday. 

anyone think there is a size 10.5 grape5 sittin around in the city?  had a rough night friday, couldn't even get up early enough saturday. 
I was at the Champs on Yonge St. around 4pm today and they still had a size 10.5 left.  I picked up the last sz10.  Maybe give them a shout tomorrow to see if it's still there.

as of 4pm FL at eaton center had more than "a lot" of sizes left...give them a call

today is the last day 30% off lowest marked price on everything except electronics

lots of lunarglide 4 on the back wall for cheap with the discount. for sz 9 and lower
also lots of n7 and Am90 livestrong hyperfuse

no need to show coupon FnF discount will be automatically deducted at the register
what color of the lunarglide 4's?

It's official...'88 cements being restocked in the US at Footlocker and Footaction on May 25th. Online only tho.

Anyone know if we'll be getting restocks on this side of the border?

It's official...'88 cements being restocked in the US at Footlocker and Footaction on May 25th. Online only tho.

Anyone know if we'll be getting restocks on this side of the border?
Haven't heared anything so far, but as far as I know Footlocker. com and Footaction. com DO ship to Canada...someone correct me if I'm wrong (I believe they follow the same system as Eastbay and charge duties during checkout)

So if there is no restock up here, at least that option will be there.

So looks like May 25th is going to be a huge day for Jordan brand.

In addition to the 88 Cements, several retailers in the US will also be restocking on Thunder IV's, Cement IV's, Bred IV's and what feels like the 100th time, Bred XI's.

As far as I know, these are all online only and only the 88 Cements are on NDC. The rest are either on footlocker, footaction, finishline or eastbay. 

In addition to the 88 Cements, several retailers in the US will also be restocking on Thunder IV's, Cement IV's, Bred IV's and what feels like the 100th time, Bred XI's.

As far as I know, these are all online only and only the 88 Cements are on NDC. The rest are either on footlocker, footaction, finishline or eastbay. 
The 88s are on Footaction and Foot Locker.

Thought this was funny. Had to share. Care of ISS.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who's restocking the Cement and Bred IV's ?

TSW pacific mall should still have a few left depends on size...btw anyone got an ES pass I may borrow? need some new ball shoes

Theres gonna be a restock on the white cement iv's? Thats the first I've heard of that

Back
Top Bottom