Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

will be up in scarborough on tuesday. planning on checking svp, possibly todays sportswear. has anyone been lately? any other stores i should visit while i'm in the area? i'm almost never in scarborough and would welcome any suggestions. thanks.

will be up in scarborough on tuesday. planning on checking svp, possibly todays sportswear. has anyone been lately? any other stores i should visit while i'm in the area? i'm almost never in scarborough and would welcome any suggestions. thanks.
 I was at Scarborough Town Centre yesterday and FL had the Grapes in stock for men. Not sure on the exact sizes but they were on the display wall. Champs had the Lebron Pure Platinums as well as the Superheros. Also had a few roshes (black/grey and total crimson).

here are a few spots worth checking out in Scarborough

- SVP Sports - mccowan/finch

- Todays Sportswear - Markham/Eglinton (I think), also at Pacific Mall

- SoleStop - China Towers (across from Pacific Mall) - check their website first because they don't always keep the shoes in the store, so you'll have to call them and ask them to have them ready for you

- First String Sports - Bridlewood Mall (warden/finch)

- Scarborough Town Centre for FL & Champs

- the Nike ES if you can get passes, is in Scarborough (Brimley/Danforth), I think they're closed Monday and Tuesday though...

here are a few spots worth checking out in Scarborough

- SVP Sports - mccowan/finch

- Todays Sportswear - Markham/Eglinton (I think), also at Pacific Mall

- SoleStop - China Towers (across from Pacific Mall) - check their website first because they don't always keep the shoes in the store, so you'll have to call them and ask them to have them ready for you

- First String Sports - Bridlewood Mall (warden/finch)

- Scarborough Town Centre for FL & Champs

- the Nike ES if you can get passes, is in Scarborough (Brimley/Danforth), I think they're closed Monday and Tuesday though...
Good list. Solestop actually moved into the Pacific Mall but the call ahead advice is good as they operate in a 10 x 10 cubicle and do not keep all their inventory instore.

Any idea where I can still find a pair of mango v2 roshes in Toronto? Been out of country and just came back. Thanks!

I have ES pass that end tomorrow, sorry just got it sent to me. Email me at Fbranco@gluskinsheff.com and I'll forward the pass. Just want to help out as others have.
Yet another time a pass is being offered and I can't go.  One day I will reach this magical land.

Still, I love seeing everyone looking out for each other.

Last edited:
Has anybody got any experience ordering online from Finish Line?  I was wondering specifically if they will take an order with a U.S. shipping address and payment on a Canadian credit card.

Has anybody got any experience ordering online from Finish Line?  I was wondering specifically if they will take an order with a U.S. shipping address and payment on a Canadian credit card.
From my experience trying to order Js from them, they dont accept a Canadian billing address. Only Eastbay, FTL etc allows it. 

Any idea where I can still find a pair of mango v2 roshes in Toronto? Been out of country and just came back. Thanks!
what size are you looking for? i may be in toronto tomorrow to pick up an order and will be in scarborough on tuesday. can keep an eye out for you.

ES Report as of this morning

No Kobe's

Grapes V's in US 15 & 16

Lebron X Elite (Knicks Colorway) US 9 Last pair

Rest are not worth the mention

Hope that helps.

ES Report as of this morning

No Kobe's

Grapes V's in US 15 & 16

Lebron X Elite (Knicks Colorway) US 9 Last pair

Rest are not worth the mention

Hope that helps.
wanna thank ferndaburn for the hookup for an ES pass, much appreciated!

left the ES disappointed this morning. as haze0330 said, no Kobes at all...

Lebron Platinums - only [font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]sz 14, $150[/font]

Lebron Volt - sz 10-14, $150

Poison Green Spizkie - FSR, $103

3m Spizike - FSR, $103

AM 2013 USATF QS - FSR, $171

AM 97 USATF QS - FSR, $171

AM 1 USATF QS - FSR, $171

Air Trainer 1 Draft Day - FSR, $103

Scattered sizes of KDV Hulks and Longhorns

Decent number of Flyknit ones in the Volt CW, $134

A couple pairs of Flyknit ones in the Sprite CW, $134

I was actually hoping to grab a pair of the AM97 Silver bullets, but no 10.5 left! Couldn't even order them..left with a pair of flyknits for a friend who was looking for a pair.

Last edited:
Nike Bloor still had some grapes left when I was there this afternoon, not sure about the sizes. Grabbed a pair of Air Max 1 FBs in 9.5, they had an 11 as well, size 10 was sold out.

Back
Top Bottom