Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Someone returned the Lebon X 'Superhero' in a size 9 and I was able to scoop it, price was firm at $219 retail I believe is hovering around $320 ish, looks real good in person also Flyknit's were going fast even in the volt CW, luckily they had my size.

Other than that everything else was soft like ice cream.

if someone hits up the ES this upcoming week and finds Kobe 8 Purple Fades i'd be greatly appreciative if you could let me know with a post here as soon as possible.

thanks!

Anyone know if those purple kobes are just sitting on the shelves at FTL or Champs? haven't been able to check out the stores lately

Anyone know if those purple kobes are just sitting on the shelves at FTL or Champs? haven't been able to check out the stores lately

STC had them on display at FTL. I picked up a 10 and it looked like they had a FSR from what I remember the employee saying.

to add to that HoH had what seemed like a FSR still after asking about a few sizes to help others out

with that 180 price tag we have here in canada, those kobe 8's sit

and to the person that scooped that last size 11 at HoH kobe 8 this week, i hate you!!!

jk

Someone returned the Lebon X 'Superhero' in a size 9 and I was able to scoop it, price was firm at $219 retail I believe is hovering around $320 ish, looks real good in person also Flyknit's were going fast even in the volt CW, luckily they had my size.

Other than that everything else was soft like ice cream.

A manager I know tried to convince me to buy those Lebon X 'Superhero' on Friday, I just laughed and told her no thanks. A little too flashy for my taste, but glad you were able to pick them. I ended up with my 4th pair of Flyknit Lunar 1's ( all 3 men's colorway's and the women's Sport Turquiose, Black, Wolf Grey, Crimson) and of course a pair of the Nike Trainer SC Total Orange Bo's. Also picked up some socks, can never have too many. Lol. I hope they get some new Flyknit Lunar colorways, I'm hooked. Lol

No worries to those who I emailed the pass to, glad I could help out as other's have with me. I've saved all emails so if and when I get another pass I'll forward it to you guys.
Happy Monday to all, have a great week.
Go Leafs Go

Last edited:
Lunar Flyknit Chukka the red ones where can i find a pair
Canada doesn't seem to carry them. I ordered my pair through Size? from the UK, limited sizes left.

Did anyone try to order shoes at the Employee store before? How does it work, and what did you guys ordered? I want to have an idea what type of stuff i can order from there, don't want to look like a fool to ask for things that's not even possible. Thanks guys!

Canada doesn't seem to carry them. I ordered my pair through Size? from the UK, limited sizes left.

Did anyone try to order shoes at the Employee store before? How does it work, and what did you guys ordered? I want to have an idea what type of stuff i can order from there, don't want to look like a fool to ask for things that's not even possible. Thanks guys!
I tried to order a couple pairs this past weekend. From what they told me, they can order anything they are currently carrying in the employee store.

All they do is an inventory lookup for your size and then have it shipped to the ES. They notify you about and you come and pickup, no pass is necessary for the pickup, no extra charges either (shipping, etc.)

I tried to order a pair of the silver AM97s, but they didn't have any sz10.5 left in their inventory, so no luck. A couple of my buddies have had success in getting pairs ordered, took about 3 days till they got the call back.

I tried to order a couple pairs this past weekend. From what they told me, they can order anything they are currently carrying in the employee store.

All they do is an inventory lookup for your size and then have it shipped to the ES. They notify you about and you come and pickup, no pass is necessary for the pickup, no extra charges either (shipping, etc.)

I tried to order a pair of the silver AM97s, but they didn't have any sz10.5 left in their inventory, so no luck. A couple of my buddies have had success in getting pairs ordered, took about 3 days till they got the call back.
So they can pretty much tell you at the spot if they have it or not? And they will apply ES discount on the products they ordered in as well?

anybody know where I can get NBA jerseys in the gta? Other than svp,champs,real sports apparel (preferably downtown or in scarborough)

So they can pretty much tell you at the spot if they have it or not? And they will apply ES discount on the products they ordered in as well?
Yup, they tell you right there whether or not they can order it. The price will be the same price as they sell it at the ES.

anybody know where I can get NBA jerseys in the gta? Other than svp,champs,real sports apparel (preferably downtown or in scarborough)
I've seen some at Today's Sportswear at their Pacific Mall location, I'm sure their other locations carry them as well.

Other than that, maybe SportsCheck or National Sports, but I haven't been to either stores in a while.

Sportchek has some. They're having their f & f sale this wed so u could get 25% off

wanna thank ferndaburn for the hookup for an ES pass, much appreciated!

left the ES disappointed this morning. as haze0330 said, no Kobes at all...
Lebron Platinums - only sz 14, $150

Lebron Volt - sz 10-14, $150

If anyone is going to the ES, please pm me... I want a pair of those LeBron Volts.

You can order anything that the ES store has, as long as Nike Bloor store has your size ( that's where they get their stock from) and they'll let you know right on the spot if they do. If they have your size, then you pay right on the spot and they'll ship it to the ES store for you to pick up or for $5 extra they'll ship it to where ever you'd like. I just ordered a pair on Friday ( Flyknits) to my office for the additional $5 which is way better than having to travel out to get it there. They also have a catalog that you can look through and order but usually nothing special in the catalog. I checked the catalog on Friday and was not impressed. Hope this helps.

You can order anything that the ES store has, as long as Nike Bloor store has your size ( that's where they get their stock from) and they'll let you know right on the spot if they do. If they have your size, then you pay right on the spot and they'll ship it to the ES store for you to pick up or for $5 extra they'll ship it to where ever you'd like. I just ordered a pair on Friday ( Flyknits) to my office for the additional $5 which is way better than having to travel out to get it there. They also have a catalog that you can look through and order but usually nothing special in the catalog. I checked the catalog on Friday and was not impressed. Hope this helps.
Really? I was never offered the catalogue to look through.

Maybe I'll ask to take a look next time, thanks for the info!

Also, FYI Footlocker/Champs is having their employee 50 day this week, Tuesday through Thursday I believe...so hit up your connects!! lol

Really? I was never offered the catalogue to look through.

Maybe I'll ask to take a look next time, thanks for the info!

Also, FYI Footlocker/Champs is having their employee 50 day this week, Tuesday through Thursday I believe...so hit up your connects!! lol
^^^

Yes, I guess you have to ask for it.
Your welcome on the info.

Back
Top Bottom