Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to HOH at 7. Was told only 4's were left. I left. Went home. Went through livestocks BS. Then the BS again. At 9:30pm I cursed their name and watched tv. Wasted my whole day.

I'm going to show up at HOH for the fire red 5's at 7am. If I can't get them then, then this game is whack. The only shoes I'd be willing to camp long hours for are black/cement 3's. 
The games been whack

I know the black tongue 5s aren't gonna be easy to get due to it being released right before school starts. I personally like the 3m tongue better. If you really want this, I wouldn't risk waking up at noon and strolling into Foot Locker to grab a pair. That's just my 2 cents worth.

BTW, if any of you want to go to the CNE before it closes, I have a discount code if you buy tickets online. PM me if you want it.

Hey guys
Livestock Toronto just got a shipment of Denims and Hazelnuts.

no phone orders or web orders you have to go to the store itself to buy them

Good Luck everyone!

I know the black tongue 5s aren't gonna be easy to get due to it being released right before school starts. I personally like the 3m tongue better. If you really want this, I wouldn't risk waking up at noon and strolling into Foot Locker to grab a pair. That's just my 2 cents worth.

BTW, if any of you want to go to the CNE before it closes, I have a discount code if you buy tickets online. PM me if you want it.
Ya I'll probably go early to get them. It's too bad the game is all messed up with resellers and hypebeasts. 

went by HoH today at around 6.. had 2 fear pack 3's left (sz 10 and 10.5)

said they restocked 3s and 4s today so looks like they might not be as limited as we thought

^^ also said they're expecting more.. because foot locker inside EC had their shipment yesterday of the fear packs

Stopped by Vaughan Mills Nike outlet. Nothing of interest except if you are looking for the jordan 1 jokers they have a full size run for $109.99 I think.

Any updates from the ES in the last few days ?

How did everyone do on the Fear pack over the weekend?

I missed out on 5's in my size by 1 person in line.   

Grabbed the 3's and 4's. more as an impulse.   Might get rid of them.
just got turned away from ES. they're closed for renovating/remodeling. don't think the paper notice on the security booth said when they're reopening. fml. my pass was supposed to be good until the 31st! what a joke. and a waste of time and gas... 
mean.gif

anyone know how nike free runs or trainers fit? compared to normal jordans, same sizing would be fine?
I'm pretty sure they fit a little small. I have a pair of solarsofts, and I usually were a size 9, but I'm a 10 in the solarsofts. I'm pretty sure most nike trainers fit a little small. 

If anyone is interested in the weatherman foams... Ugly duckling is advertising them at $270.. I think retail is 300 (@at livestock)

If anyone is interested in the weatherman foams... Ugly duckling is advertising them at $270.. I think retail is 300 (@at livestock)
those are one of the worst foams created. 

nike making all these moves but they happen to be all the wrong moves. ugh. 

hate if y'all wan hate, i think they look sick.  i'm just not finna stay up all night to cop 'em is all.  if they still 'round when i roll up in the AM i'mma cop a pair.

I think you mean BLACK + GOLD PATENT 1s(!!). I'm sure people are already lining up.

Big ups to capsule for having the type of grand opening you can be proud of though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom