Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Todays Sportswear sells the classic 6'' timberland boot for 139.99

they pretty much never sell out ever either.

Any Halton Hills Nike Outlet updates?

I have an opportunity to go tomorrow, just wanna know if they have had anything nice lately.

Dropped by Nike Vaughan the other day. Selection was absolutely garbage. Some styles in the bunks were doubled/tripled up in stock. Prices weren't that great either. Nothing you can't find at SVP/TSW for cheaper.

Notable Clearance: CP3 VI's (Original & AE), Hyperflights

anyone know when the next FL/champs family friends discount or the employee discount is?? tryna pick up a pair of timbs for this winter lol.

Won't be a while. The last one was in September I believe? my guess would be December unless they throw one in before then.

anybody know if the nike air zoom flight the glove are still sitting on shelves? i wanna see it in person first after work tomorrow before i make the purchase
Livestock has three sizes left and HoH still had a display pair on Sunday afternoon.

Nike Halton Hills Update:

Nike Lebron X Low (Rasperry and Blk/Orange) Sz. 11 and under 125$

Lebron X Canary Sz 11 139.99

Kobe VII Blk/Blue/Grey Sz. 11 and under

Kobe VI Purple/Yellow/Snakeskin Size 11 ONLY (sick shoe) I think 119.99$

Nike Lunar Chenchukka QS $89.97... Lots of sizes and 3 different colorways.

Kobe VIII lifestyles (small sizes 10 and under)

Nike Hyperflight (129.99$) Size 11.5 (red ones from superhero pack)

ALL SHOES BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF.

Todays sportswear in brampton has a sz 11 olympic 7 for sale today $199. dont know how long its gonna be there for

Dropped by Nike Vaughan the other day. Selection was absolutely garbage. Some styles in the bunks were doubled/tripled up in stock. Prices weren't that great either. Nothing you can't find at SVP/TSW for cheaper.

Notable Clearance: CP3 VI's (Original & AE), Hyperflights

yup, accurate summary. I was just there, and nothing good at all. Shoes and clothing has unimpressive pricing and selection. In fact, the whole mall is lame right now.

Has anyone bought tickets for the ShoetopiaTO/Raptors game on November 9th and can share how it all works? Single game tickets are on sale now at full price but I can't seem to find any info on how to get tickets for the sneaker part and discounted tickets for the game that night. Thanks in advance for any info.

yup, accurate summary. I was just there, and nothing good at all. Shoes and clothing has unimpressive pricing and selection. In fact, the whole mall is lame right now.

It's basically turned into the STC/Square 1/Yorkdale for all the cats living in the Vaughan area. There are so many subdivisions and new developments (condos) coming up in that area that they don't need outlet pricing or 'outlet' marketing to get people to shop there.

It's basically turned into the STC/Square 1/Yorkdale for all the cats living in the Vaughan area. There are so many subdivisions and new developments (condos) coming up in that area that they don't need outlet pricing or 'outlet' marketing to get people to shop there.

for sure. despite all the new developments (as you stated condos, the new Wal-Mart, etc.), there still are a bunch of people from outside of the area coming in here daily. I could always tell because I drive north to Rutherford via Jane to get home, and I always encounter people slowing down traffic by driving 50 on the left lane. 19/20 times they turn into Vaughan Mills. They need to add signs from Highway 7 onwards that state how many more lights till you arrive at Vaughan Mills.

to those still looking for the Zoom Flight The Gloves, SVP Queen and SVP Vaughan will release these this Saturday.

Anybody seen the Nike Zoom Soldier 7 Kay Yow (Think Pink) or Hyperdunk 2013 Pink here in Toronto? Thanks :wink:

Anybody seen the Nike Zoom Soldier 7 Kay Yow (Think Pink) or Hyperdunk 2013 Pink here in Toronto? Thanks
wink.gif
Hyperdunk 2013 Pink are at most footlockers.

seen them at Sq1 FTL like on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom