Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ya that's BS. they are 185usd but no way that translates to $30 jump in price here. I bet they won't even have a FSR. 

It says size 8.5-12. The 10s drop tmrw too i believe. 170 +tax but im hearing talks of terrible quality on the leather. Got my stealths for 120 i think DS off kixify. No way im paying 2 bills for those.

Line ups already started tonight heard capsule gave out tickets to the line when they left the store to people in the line up! Ugly had a line when I walked by at like 10pm too.

It says size 8.5-12. The 10s drop tmrw too i believe. 170 +tax but im hearing talks of terrible quality on the leather. Got my stealths for 120 i think DS off kixify. No way im paying 2 bills for those.

It's some garbage vinyl/synthetic that they tumble the hell out of. Real leather doesn't not look that way at all. It's a damn shame that Nike/JB go to great lengths to 'simulate' the damn thing, when it would be easier to just use the real material.

Last edited:
Bel-air 5's have been cancelled in Canada. I was just in store and talked to one of the people working there. Vancouver and Toronto HOH apparently. Sucks.
. Just found out that Toronto HOH got there's in past Weds, most pairs went to staff! A district manager posted himself wearing his pair on ig! What a f-ing joke!

Anyone know if there are any OG celtic 1's lying around the city or gta? I assume they're all long gone but I figured i'd ask before

going the online route

. Just found out that Toronto HOH got there's in past Weds, most pairs went to staff! A district manager posted himself wearing his pair on ig! What a f-ing joke!
That's raw bs. What's his IG, I want to see this.

Last edited:
i decided to pass on the gp's shoe..maybe ill pick it up down the road but not now...anyone know if lebron xi kings pride is still sitting on shelves? preferably in scarborough

i decided to pass on the gp's shoe..maybe ill pick it up down the road but not now...anyone know if lebron xi kings pride is still sitting on shelves? preferably in scarborough
I can't believe i'm saying this but I would take the XX8 over the glove

Today's sportswear at pmall still has a few pairs left when I went today, they also have the steel 10s and the gp gloves.

Back
Top Bottom