Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Here's the second shoe

Anyone happen to have a pair of white or black flyknit trainers in a 10/10.5 for sale? or even black racers would do! I will pay well for a pair in that size and colorway!

Anyone happen to have a pair of white or black flyknit trainers in a 10/10.5 for sale? or even black racers would do! I will pay well for a pair in that size and colorway!
Post a picture of the model you want or the model number. Since there were different models.

repped. still misesd out on the sweatpants.. grey !

Nike Outlet Kitchener

Nike Flyknit Free $69.97 (blk blue grey)

Nike Flyknit Free $69.97 (Blk/white)

Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 $119.97 (Red on Red)

Some Crazy looking basketball Shox... TLX Mid SP $119.97 FSR (black/Volt)

Additional 20% off hashwall... those 3 Flyknit's were all on hash... size 11 and 12 available in all shoes.

Clearance Clothing...

Black Nike Sweat Shorts $9.97 -20% XL

KD Blue/Yellow Track Pants $9.97 - 20% XXL

Also... Nike Flyknit Luar 2 Grey/Red FSR at $129.97 not on hash.

Nike Outlet Kitchener

Nike Flyknit Free $69.97 (blk blue grey)

Nike Flyknit Free $69.97 (Blk/white)

Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 $119.97 (Red on Red)

Some Crazy looking basketball Shox... TLX Mid SP $119.97 FSR (black/Volt)

Additional 20% off hashwall... those 3 Flyknit's were all on hash... size 11 and 12 available in all shoes.

Clearance Clothing...

Black Nike Sweat Shorts $9.97 -20% XL

KD Blue/Yellow Track Pants $9.97 - 20% XXL

Also... Nike Flyknit Luar 2 Grey/Red FSR at $129.97 not on hash.
Repped. Was thinking about heading there today. Anything good in terms of basketball shoes(excluding shox)?

Last edited:
When does the nike store in VM open back up? anyone hear if they are going to have any reopening deals or restocks of specific shoes?

Was at Nike Kitchener Outlet for roughly 7 hours while my girl picked out some new running shoes. Men's section was pretty depressing; still 20% off back-wall but it's pretty bare. Scattered sizes of all-red Lunar 2s, and interestingly, they had some sizes in a blue/volt Fingrtrap Max.

Non-sale stuff was pretty crappy, "Miami Nights" 2013 Hyperdunk(pink sock liner, black/grey) and Red/Grey for $99. Tons of sizes, along with a lot of 2013 Hyperfuses and Hyperquickness. In all, these are all too overpriced for last year's model.

Runnjng stuff has been covered; nothing too exciting. Will pick-up the Red/Grey Lunar 2s on additional discount at some point.

Last edited:
Just got back from footlocker pickering town. They have KD 6 Green elite for 149.99
If anyone missed the footlocker.ca KD 6 elite for the same price. This is a good time to grab a pair.

Last edited:
I got a Nike Netherland Match jersey back in August from the states. It's still brand new and it was really a impulse buy. Does anyone know if I can return it at the Nike here and get credit? I'm having a hard time selling it for half the price I bought it for on kijiji and I really have no use for it. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked a million times, but are you going to get hit with duties if you order from Eastbay? Jordan XX8's are on clearance for $79.99. Lots of other good finds as well, but I don't want to get hit with an extra 34% just to bring them over here.

Any reports on the outlets in Niagara Falls the past weekend? I will be in the area this Sunday, but haven't decided whether to go the Lundy Lane one and the Outlet Collections, or go to the Fashion Outlets across the border.

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but are you going to get hit with duties if you order from Eastbay? Jordan XX8's are on clearance for $79.99. Lots of other good finds as well, but I don't want to get hit with an extra 34% just to bring them over here.

duties is calculated at checkout, from their website

"Canadian customers will be billed duties, customs, taxes, and international processing fees at the time of order (see guidelines)."

Any reports on the outlets in Niagara Falls the past weekend? I will be in the area this Sunday, but haven't decided whether to go the Lundy Lane one and the Outlet Collections, or go to the Fashion Outlets across the border.
honestly, having been an avid US nike outlet visitor in the past and canadian outlet visitor more recently (past year); the shoe selection in canada is often becoming better than US. 

if you are looking for dirt cheap shoes or classics, USA usually has good selection (two weeks ago saw tech challenge 2 for $40 and am1 breathe/am90 jcrd for $60). if you are hoping for signature models, you have better chance at the canadian outlets. 

however, this is the fact that i go to USA randomly every few mths, and go to canadian outlet at least once/mth, so the chances of finding stuff in canada is higher cause i go more often.

Last edited:

Haven't been in the past couple of weeks, but the selection should be better at the Canadian outlets, prices will be better in the US but the selection at the Fashion Outlets Nike is usually disappointing, with exception of random return pairs. There's a lot of good stuff at US outlets (just check out the outlet thread) however the ones near us rarely get good stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom