Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks idubb23 and db9infrared. I think I will go to the Outlet Collection for sure then. I will provide a report when I am back.

Just saw this on Kijiji. Did not know Nike was going back to Cookstown. Not sure if they will have anything special release wise for the opening or not.

%24_35.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Event Date(s)[/th][td]24-Oct-14 to 26-Oct-14[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Start Time[/th][td]10:00 to 19:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Nike’s newest factory retail location will open at Tanger Outlets Cookstown on Friday, October 24 at 10 a.m. with grand opening events taking place through Sunday, October 26. As part of the celebration, Nike will offer a free gift to the first 200 shoppers each day and host an enter-to-win gift card giveaway at the new store.

http://www.tangeroutlet.com/cookstown/
[/td][/tr][/table]

^ don't know the name but most malls have this small jersey store, it's light grey and dim inside. Went to the one in aurora and they had cavs wiggins jerseys at the time. Shouldn't be too hard to get a minny one in downtown toronto

Just saw this on Kijiji. Did not know Nike was going back to Cookstown. Not sure if they will have anything special release wise for the opening or not.

%24_35.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Event Date(s)[/th][td]24-Oct-14 to 26-Oct-14[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Start Time[/th][td]10:00 to 19:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Nike’s newest factory retail location will open at Tanger Outlets Cookstown on Friday, October 24 at 10 a.m. with grand opening events taking place through Sunday, October 26. As part of the celebration, Nike will offer a free gift to the first 200 shoppers each day and host an enter-to-win gift card giveaway at the new store.

[/td][/tr][/table]
As cool as that is, it is extremely far lolz.  I don't think I'm going to bother to make the trip since it would suck to go all the way there and they end up having crappy items.  Outlets are usually hit and miss.

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but are you going to get hit with duties if you order from Eastbay? Jordan XX8's are on clearance for $79.99. Lots of other good finds as well, but I don't want to get hit with an extra 34% just to bring them over here.
It's calculated at checkout like mentioned earlier.  You can't avoid it unless you can ship it to a US address.  They do this so you don't get hit at the door because you've already paid the duties, customs and brokerage etc.

%24_35.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
thx for heads up. 

didn't know they were reopening. 

i agree, its a bit far lol apparently teh gift each day is orange apple ipod headphones. 

that's what they gave out in tanger outlet that opened in ottawa last weekend (kanata area, 5min from my parent's home). 

did anybody go to the ottawa sale? anything good actually there during grand opening?

thx for heads up. 
didn't know they were reopening. 

i agree, its a bit far lol apparently teh gift each day is orange apple ipod headphones. 
that's what they gave out in tanger outlet that opened in ottawa last weekend (kanata area, 5min from my parent's home). 

did anybody go to the ottawa sale? anything good actually there during grand opening?

Supposedly they had some decent stuff (OG Infrared Am90's, NYC KD 6's, Megatron SC's, Away Lebron XI's).

New here but thought I would drop some info on everyone tonight....vaughn mills Nike outlet opened today with 20% off entire purchase over $100 with a coupon that you can ask for. There were some good finds amongst the mess. I lucked out with...Nola all star lil penny posites for $87....spider man foams for $101...Kobe 9 low em for $100...Jordan 2 retro for $95...flyknit lunar multi color for $55. Tomorrow is cookstowns turn but not remotely close to the size of he vaughn mills outlet. Lastly, the downtown marshals has the Kobe zoom system 7 in scattered sizes for $129.

New here but thought I would drop some info on everyone tonight....vaughn mills Nike outlet opened today with 20% off entire purchase over $100 with a coupon that you can ask for. There were some good finds amongst the mess. I lucked out with...Nola all star lil penny posites for $87....spider man foams for $101...Kobe 9 low em for $100...Jordan 2 retro for $95...flyknit lunar multi color for $55. Tomorrow is cookstowns turn but not remotely close to the size of he vaughn mills outlet. Lastly, the downtown marshals has the Kobe zoom system 7 in scattered sizes for $129.

Nice update man, thanks. Will VM be doing the 20% deal all weekend! or was this just an opening day thing?

kareem33 kareem33 All weekend long just make sure you ask for the coupon and they are also doing a tablet style scratch and save game while you're there....the trick is to go around and look at all the areas where people sit to try out shoes and you'll find the winners...that's what I did because everyone attacks the hash wall.

Last edited:

What cw of em lows did they have?

Do you think it's worth it to check out Cookstown?

Did they have a size 9 or 9.5 for the retro 2s and kobe em? Shet i live like 5 min from the mall lol, and i didnt even know about this.

Last edited:
Did they have a size 9 or 9.5 for the retro 2s and kobe em? Shet i live like 5 min from the mall lol, and i didnt even know about this.
That's too bad man, I wish I would have been there right at opening. Try your luck tomorrow morning at 10 am but when I left at around 1230 pm there were only sizes 8.5 of the 2's all over the back wall and fsr of all three Kobe 9 lows in the isles. No one really bothered with the isles so they all stayed fully stocked and they kept bringing stuff out to keep them stocked. Everyone was all over the back walls. I got lucky with a size 10 Jordan 2 while trying to cash out in line. A guy decided against them so I said **** I'll take them for $95

Last edited:
That's too bad man, I wish I would have been there right at opening. Try your luck tomorrow morning at 10 am but when I left at around 1230 pm there were only sizes 8.5 of the 2's all over the back wall and fsr of all three Kobe 9 lows in the isles. No one really minded the isles so they all stayed fully stocked and they kept bringing stuff out to keep them stocked. Everyone was all over the back walls. I got lucky with a size 10 Jordan 2 while trying to cash out in line. A guy decided against them so I said **** I'll take them for $95
Thanks bro! repped

It's
tough to say because it is smaller so hit or miss...i would imagine since it is a grand opening that they would want to build hype so they might surprise.
Really tough call for me. Won't be able to go to either until after work. Wondering if Cookstown might get slept on. To be clear, you can grab 20% over $100 on either hash wall or the shelves? Might just need to grab a few pairs of the EM and call it a year for my league shoes. I'm a size 10, would you say there was enough stock to satisfy demand 'til the end of the day today? Don't really care about colour.

did they hand out this coupon?

two of my friends went and they didn't mention anything regarding this coupon. 

u will be able to find kobe 9 em low for $140 -$150 fsr but anything on wall is hit or miss. 

Really tough call for me. Won't be able to go to either until after work. Wondering if Cookstown might get slept on. To be clear, you can grab 20% over $100 on either hash wall or the shelves? Might just need to grab a few pairs of the EM and call it a year for my league shoes. I'm a size 10, would you say there was enough stock to satisfy demand 'til the end of the day today? Don't really care about colour.
Plenty of Kobe 9 EM as of last night, they were on the shelves and not the hash wall so good chance they had more back stock. 

did they hand out this coupon?

two of my friends went and they didn't mention anything regarding this coupon. 

u will be able to find kobe 9 em low for $140 -$150 fsr but anything on wall is hit or miss. 
I went last night and didn't see them handing out the coupon, nor did they have people going around with iPads/tablets for the scratch game. If it was like the Niagara opening, than likely you'll have to ask someone for the coupon if they aren't handing it out as you enter (if they have anymore left).

Aside from the Kobe 9 EM, there were many pairs of the Lebron 11 "diffused jade" along the hash wall and scattered pairs of the blue glow flyknit chukkas ($99, would be decent if paired with a 20% off coupon), other than those, not much else worth mentioning.

So the 9 EM's were $140 + 20%? I guess that's pretty good. They're ugly but they'll definitely do the job for ball.

Back
Top Bottom