Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

vm not doing 20% off no more :smh:

Going tomorrow morning, I just want the headphones, the $10 gift card and a pair of kobe 9s

So VM isn't doing the 20% off orders? 
vm not doing 20% off no more
mean.gif

Going tomorrow morning, I just want the headphones, the $10 gift card and a pair of kobe 9s
I would call ahead(not that it guarantees anything) just to make sure they're still giving out the headphones/card. Should be a good amount of Kobe's tomorrow, but they were a little thin in the 9-10.5 range. I called and did a stock check right before they closed last night, so I'd recommend that.

I would call ahead(not that it guarantees anything) just to make sure they're still giving out the headphones/card. Should be a good amount of Kobe's tomorrow, but they were a little thin in the 9-10.5 range. I called and did a stock check right before they closed last night, so I'd recommend that.

thanks a lot.

what basketball league do you play in? Seen you mention getting shoes for playing on the forum. I don't have anywhere to play and I'll be in downtown full time starting in the new year.

^ that looks good for me but the site doesn't have any information. You happen to know when the next season starts/if I can sign up individually?

^ that looks good for me but the site doesn't have any information. You happen to know when the next season starts/if I can sign up individually?
if you do have a car, there's megacitybasketball or dynastybasketball.

if you don't have a car and will be staying downtown you might find it more convenient to play in BWT or TRSL.

most leagues start their winter seasons mid-january and have individual player draft nights.

I know, I was pissed. I asked several employees and they all kinda looked around wondering how I had this information. 

Whatever. VM definitely had the worst employees out of the various outlets. The Lebron XI's were $139.99, and they had scattered sizes, but definitely 8.5/9.5/11/12. KDs, I want to say $120, which is on par with it's discount elsewhere. They had Lebron 11 lows as well. Thinking about just returning the Ems to the Kitchener Outlet and copping 2013 Hyperdunks. I think I was just too desperate to justify driving all the way out there this morning. Oh well, at least I got some ear buds.
I went in the afternoon, no 20% off coupons to be seen, didn't bother asking because theres nothing I wanted. I did see some coupons under a white podium outside the store, there was a guy in a volt nike running top standing on it, he wasnt handing them out, just posing on there or something...
After he left, I went over and grabbed a couple of those coupons, so anyone going tomorrow, check if there are any by the white podium.

Anyone see any Kobes 8/9 (excluding the blue and red PRM and bright mango) colour ways in the store? I went on Thursday and they had some Kobe 8s on hash but all of it was size 10.5 + and I`m a size 9-10 lol. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Dropped by the niagra on the lake Nike outlet today and grabbed a pair of Jordan 3lab5 infrared that they had hidden in the back for $119 and a pair of lebron x home color way, again hidden in the back for $99 plus $10 off each shoe....other than that, they basically had the same stuff as all the other outlets...I called the vaughn mills outlet today to clarify the whole 20% off coupon and tablet scratch/save I quoted in my first post and I was told that it was only for the first 200 shoppers..they are all out for the remainder of the weekend. She did mention that tomorrow morning they are giving out headphones and a $10 off coupon though.

Cookstown had some Kd Elites 6 hero in the backwall for $109, Snake Skin Dunk Pro SB for $50, Lil Penny Posite white colorway $109 in the backwall as well. I saw a guy asked an employee for a Kobe 9 Hightop Lakers Colorway in the back and gotten it for $119 and when I asked they said it was the last pair. That's Pretty much it for Cookstown today. They gave out Headphones with the $10 gift card. I asked the associate for the 20% off coupon but they didn't have any left but he said talk to the manager and he'll prolly give it to you in the register . he did give it to me so I got the Kd Elite 6 Hero for just $90 which was a good deal..

Went to VM this morning, got the $10 Gift card & Headphone only, check on back wall right away found few sizes on AJ II in purple & white for 119.97, Nike Air Max 180 QS Summit white & metallic gold or Summit white & Laser Crimson for $79.97, Lebron XI for 149.97.

KB 9 EM for 149.99.

End up got the AJ II in purple for 109.97, coz used the $10 gift card, asked the staff @ front about spend $100 get 20% off, the lady said only on first day.

Went to Burloak in late afternoon, 30% on clearance apparel (Men & Women) only, did find sample clothing in limited sizes on KD, Kobe & Lebron,  few Jordan Tees, all @ 24.99 plus 30%  off. Air Way Up in blue for $69.97, nothing catch my eyes on the back wall.   

Cookstown had some Kd Elites 6 hero in the backwall for $109, Snake Skin Dunk Pro SB for $50, Lil Penny Posite white colorway $109 in the backwall as well. I saw a guy asked an employee for a Kobe 9 Hightop Lakers Colorway in the back and gotten it for $119 and when I asked they said it was the last pair. That's Pretty much it for Cookstown today. They gave out Headphones with the $10 gift card. I asked the associate for the 20% off coupon but they didn't have any left but he said talk to the manager and he'll prolly give it to you in the register . he did give it to me so I got the Kd Elite 6 Hero for just $90 which was a good deal..
Dropped by the niagra on the lake Nike outlet today and grabbed a pair of Jordan 3lab5 infrared that they had hidden in the back for $119 and a pair of lebron x home color way, again hidden in the back for $99 plus $10 off each shoe....other than that, they basically had the same stuff as all the other outlets...I called the vaughn mills outlet today to clarify the whole 20% off coupon and tablet scratch/save I quoted in my first post and I was told that it was only for the first 200 shoppers..they are all out for the remainder of the weekend. She did mention that tomorrow morning they are giving out headphones and a $10 off coupon though.
Damn, $119 for the Kobe 9 Showtimes and 3Lab5s is crazy.

if you do have a car, there's megacitybasketball or dynastybasketball.

if you don't have a car and will be staying downtown you might find it more convenient to play in BWT or TRSL.

most leagues start their winter seasons mid-january and have individual player draft nights.
what are those acronyms? bwt trsl

Super longshot question... but is there any way I can return/exchange a pair of shoes from the ES at anywhere besides the ES? lol...

Super longshot question... but is there any way I can return/exchange a pair of shoes from the ES at anywhere besides the ES? lol...

I think factory stores take shoes without receipts, but it probably has to be in their system to determine a price

Capsule has a FSR of the Kobe Elite High "Brave Blue" colourway.

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/kobe-xi-elite-brave-blue-404

Kinda interesting the xx9s are sitting everywhere. Is it because the cw's are blah? The tech seems on par with the xx8 and the "flightweave" seems like it's an actualized, functional version of what the Kobe 9 was supposed to achieve with the flyknit upper, instead of just flyknit glued to hyperfuse.

Capsule has a FSR of the Kobe Elite High "Brave Blue" colourway.

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/kobe-xi-elite-brave-blue-404

Kinda interesting the xx9s are sitting everywhere. Is it because the cw's are blah? The tech seems on par with the xx8 and the "flightweave" seems like it's an actualized, functional version of what the Kobe 9 was supposed to achieve with the flyknit upper, instead of just flyknit glued to hyperfuse.
Are they suppose to be 269.99? How come capsule sells them for 290?

Are they suppose to be 269.99? How come capsule sells them for 290?
I think they're $290 everywhere. Livestock has the Volt/Gold Highs at $290 as well. You are correct though, the earlier releases were $270. Prices have been steadily climbing...
mean.gif
 ...just wait for the new "remastered" Jordans.

I think they're $290 everywhere. Livestock has the Volt/Gold Highs at $290 as well. You are correct though, the earlier releases were $270. Prices have been steadily climbing...:smh:  ...just wait for the new "remastered" Jordans.
they can raise prices all they want ...I'll be waiting at the outlets :smile:

Back
Top Bottom