Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks for the heads up. I was kinda figuring they'd sit, but I decided to pull the trigger on a pair from Sport Chek just in case. Glad I did; at 8am they had 8 pairs of size 10, I purchased mine about an hour ago, and now they're completely sold out of 9.5, 10, and 10.5s. Surprising as it's the first wide-release of the shoe in Canada, but it definitely appears to be moving units.
Ugly Dukling got pairs as well not sure about the current availability 

Did the 4s release on footlocker.ca in men sizes? I see GS sizes on there not sure about mens 

Just curious but has anyone used the footlocker vip coupons on launch products?

Yep, it works. I got a 20 dollar vip credit from black infrared and used it on the gym red 13s. Fyi, there is no limit purchase so I used my 20 from gym red on jordan socks which came out to $0.

Anyone win the Kobe 9 raffle at Square One? Maybe luck is never on my side but I never seem to win anything from Square One, regardless of entries lol.

Is there anybody generous enough to get me a team assist at sportchek? Hoping to get the Kyrie 1 deceptive reds. I'm a bit low in budget for them thanks in advance

Nothing at vaughan mills. A few lebron 11 lows and that's it. No further discount on clearance.

I seen the red kyries at vm champs and foot locker.

Went to Halton Hills today - not much to report:

Nike Tiempo '94 Mid "Liquid Gold" - for ~$90 IIRC - biggest was 11

Also had Air Max Lunar LTR QS Pack - both the AM90 and AM1 (near FSR up to 12 - think it was around $90 - didn't really pay attention)

- http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/08/21/nike-air-max-lunar-ltr-qs-mahogany-pack/

- pretty nice shoe - really really good quality for Nike leather

- nothing Interesting on backwall

Walked out empty-handed - would have copped the Air Max pack if they had my size.

Last edited:
If anyone that frequents the Nike outlets and employee store/running store for shoes and tech fleece want to save $103 I have a gift card combo with $333 balance willing to sell for $230. Pm me. Original buyer couldn't come up with the funds. Will meet at Nike to verify balance with you.

Last edited:
hey guys, whats the most cost-efficient, safe way of shipping goods from US? I heard myusaddress is good, anything else cheaper and better than that?

Went to Halton Hills today - not much to report:

Nike Tiempo '94 Mid "Liquid Gold" - for ~$90 IIRC - biggest was 11
Also had Air Max Lunar LTR QS Pack - both the AM90 and AM1 (near FSR up to 12 - think it was around $90 - didn't really pay attention)
 - http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/08/21/nike-air-max-lunar-ltr-qs-mahogany-pack/
 - pretty nice shoe - really really good quality for Nike leather
 - nothing Interesting on backwall

Walked out empty-handed - would have copped the Air Max pack if they had my size.

repped

thanks for the update grabbed the mohagany pack they were 119 and 129 though, still worth it!

If anyone is looking for the what the kobes, foot locker bramalea has a 9.5/10/10.5/11/12

Thanks for this. I had a friend in the west that was looking for a pair and told him to call and head there.

Back
Top Bottom