Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn totally missed out on those Jordan 1 Melos. Anyone know where else I'd be able to cop a pair without paying reseller prices? I know HoH dropped theirs yesterday as well but sold out quick.

hey guys im going to be in town march 26-29, i was wondering when do stores usually start raffles?

thanks in advance.

hey guys im going to be in town march 26-29, i was wondering when do stores usually start raffles?

thanks in advance.
it varies. as much as a week ahead to two days. ftl's wtk9 raffle entry was the friday before the sunday morning release. but there are plenty of fcfs stores in toronto. hopefully nothing good drops that weekend so you won't spend your trip camping in line

Reactions: fx2

do you know what the retail is for the kobe 9s?
310, so 350 and change after taxes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyone know where I can pick up men Nike pro combat compression tights? On sale*
if you can get an employee store pass, they have some of the older models for decent prices. they have the newest model too (hyperwarm flex), but it costs more. i got a pair of hyperwarm shield pants for about $65 after taxes right before the holidays.

What's the price for the older models? If you can recall.

if you can get an employee store pass, they have some of the older models for decent prices. they have the newest model too (hyperwarm flex), but it costs more. i got a pair of hyperwarm shield pants for about $65 after taxes right before the holidays.

it varies. as much as a week ahead to two days. ftl's wtk9 raffle entry was the friday before the sunday morning release. but there are plenty of fcfs stores in toronto. hopefully nothing good drops that weekend so you won't spend your trip camping in line
Quote:
usually the monday-tuesday the week of the release

repped, thanks guys!

chicago 10s come out that saturday, so ill try to grab a pair if its easy

Nike Store VM had some KD6 Elite "Gold Pack" size 12 on the wall today. They were either 109 or 139 cant remeber. I was there around 8pm tonight. There was also some Lebron 11 lows i think the "maison"s or something like that in random sizes.

Picked it up...thanks and repped.

Hey, I was at Winner's in Oakville (Winston Churchill and Dundas) and saw a few Nike Aeroloft 800 Men's Running Vest's for $36.00 plus taxes. They had a couple of sizes ranging from medium to extra large in black as well as volt. Great deal considering the vests retail at $180.00 USD.

Thanks. Hopefully they will have some in stock on friday

Back
Top Bottom