Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

appreciate the help guys, problem solved.. contacted the hotel, theyre going to let me ship it there.
no relatives in nyc, and I've done the parcel houses before but usually do that when going to buffalo on my own- taking a greyhound to nyc this time.

Lol that's a pretty good idea. Just make sure the manager knows about it

Not 100%, but I don't think so. My past orders I had shipped to the U.S. to avoid headaches, especially with a heavy package like boots. I remember a friend saying there's a spot in Yorkville that carried them, I'm going to ask and get the store name and let you know.
Repped.

got Air Jordan 1 KO black sport/blue royal in Exclucity in Brossard in the Dix30 complex for 99$

they still got sizes if u around MTL area 

i know its toronto thread but if somebody hang around here in vacancy or something its a nice deal

Cooks town outlet had a full size run (a pair in each sizes 8-13) of the kd 6 aunt Pearl for $69.97. Might be a couple sizes left but you would have to call and make sure. Vaughn Mills had some air Jordan 29, lebron 11 independence day, kd7 team USA on the back wall but other than that, nothing else to report.

Last edited:
Cooks town outlet had a full size run (a pair in each sizes 8-13) of the kd 6 aunt Pearl for $69.97. Might be a couple sizes left but you would have to call and make sure. Vaughn Mills had some air Jordan 29, lebron 11 independence day, kd7 team USA on the back wall but other than that, nothing else to report.
Did they have a size 9-9.5 for the lebron 11 indp and kd 7?

I drove by Cookstown from horseshoe valley thinking they wont have much sale.missed out on the aunt pearls. Does anyone have extra 10.5 or 11 for sale? Willing to pay more than that price.

I remember Nike was blcaklisting some of those addresses a while back. Just FYI

Only if you use a parcel forwarding company. My friend ships to one of those parcel houses all the time and no issues. I either have it shipped there or to a relative's place in NYC and I've never had issues.

Did you rmb the price of the xx9s?

Looking for a ball shoe and rmb trying those on but price was way too rape

Do you happen to remember the price of the USA KD7 at V. Mills?

Do you happen to remember the price of the USA KD7 at V. Mills?
$139

got this info from fb, he also put up some pics so id say its pretty reliable but heres a VM update:

Nike Outlet Vaughn update. 
Kicks I thought are worth the travel.

MENS
AM90 Suit and Tie $139.97
KD7 $139.97
Air Footscape City $139.97
Air Flight Hurrache $104.97
Air Penny 5 Volt $119.97
Air Tech Challenge Hybrid $119.99
Nike Free Flyknit Chukka $99.99
KD 6 Home $109.99 - $114.99

Various colours of the Lebron 10 Low (Maison du Lebron, etc)

GS
Air Jordan 3 Powder Blue 3.5Y $69.97
Air Jordan 10 Powder Blue 5.5Y $69.97

Also available Jordan 6 Rings.

Vaughn Mills has a few men's tech fleece windrunner zip ups in sizes s-large at 109.97... A couple pairs of Jordan future Infrared and olive green weave... Airmax 90 lunar WR water repellent.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the lebron 11 independence days are on sale at footlocker, right now? I heard they were around $120 during boxing day and I was wondering if they are still around for that price.

Was at HOH yonge st around 830pm and they had a pair of Legend blue 11's in size 11.5 and the WTKB 9s in size 10.5 if anyone was interested

$139

got this info from fb, he also put up some pics so id say its pretty reliable but heres a VM update:

Nike Outlet Vaughn update. 
Kicks I thought are worth the travel.

MENS
AM90 Suit and Tie $139.97
KD7 $139.97
Air Footscape City $139.97
Air Flight Hurrache $104.97
Air Penny 5 Volt $119.97
Air Tech Challenge Hybrid $119.99
Nike Free Flyknit Chukka $99.99
KD 6 Home $109.99 - $114.99

Various colours of the Lebron 10 Low (Maison du Lebron, etc)

GS
Air Jordan 3 Powder Blue 3.5Y $69.97
Air Jordan 10 Powder Blue 5.5Y $69.97

Also available Jordan 6 Rings.

Did they have both shoes from the suit and tie pack? Or did they have both the paisley one and the herringbone one?

A friend is selling his DS Kobe 9 elite black history month size 9.5 for $370 if anyone is interested pm me.

Back
Top Bottom