Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've been looking to cop flyknit racer's locally too, in either:

Black/White

Crimson/Volt

Blue/Green

Multicolor (impossible)

Punch/Volt

Turquoise/Crimson

Called around (Nike Running @ Eaton's, HoH SQ1, Nike Outlet @ Halton Hills), no one has the Racer's...

Nike Eaton's said they will be carrying some new Flyknit CWs (did not specify which model but we know the Lunar 3, Agility and Roshe models are in the pipeline for release these coming months)

Anyone know if other HoH/FTL/Champs/Nike outlets/running stores may carry these?

I saw racers at nike running ec, forget what color

Maybe these
nike-flyknit-racer-hyper-punch-volt-2.jpg

End of December

Last edited:
Anyone know where Lebron 12 data were sold in the city?
I might be trading for a pair but there's no retail sticker on the box, do you think foot, champs, schek would take the return if i decide to?

I might be trading for a pair but there's no retail sticker on the box, do you think foot, champs, schek would take the return if i decide to?

I think footlocker and Champs use there own Bar codes but sportchek you might be able to get away with it

I've been looking to cop flyknit racer's locally too, in either:

Black/White

Crimson/Volt

Blue/Green

Multicolor (impossible)

Punch/Volt

Turquoise/Crimson

Called around (Nike Running @ Eaton's, HoH SQ1, Nike Outlet @ Halton Hills), no one has the Racer's...

Nike Eaton's said they will be carrying some new Flyknit CWs (did not specify which model but we know the Lunar 3, Agility and Roshe models are in the pipeline for release these coming months)

Anyone know if other HoH/FTL/Champs/Nike outlets/running stores may carry these?
I'm looking for the multicolour trainers

Lebron 11 graphiti in size 15 @ niagara outlet. They have been there for awhile. Also a couple size 16's in the jade CW

Pass as well. Im thinking about buying them for my son, but im really just waiting for Oreos for the both of us. I need those Oreos to relieve my BC IIIs.
laugh.gif

Pass - I'm not really feeling this whole Remastered line. The only ones I'm curious about are the Bulls Over Broadway and Oreo joints, but even those aren't guaranteed pickups for me.

If Sportcheck carried it, you might be able to get an exchange or store credit. I don't think they'll give you a full refund as cash/debit/credit

I've never dealt with returns to outlets before, but do they accept returns without receipt? I recently got the KD 7 as a replacement pair for my KD 6 Gumbo and don't like the colorway they sent me so looking to get some money back for something else I like. I know at the outlets in the states they accept returns without receipt but they take it back at the price they have in their system. Same thing applies to Canadian outlets? Thanks.

Last edited:
I've never dealt with returns to outlets before, but do they accept returns without receipt? I recently got the KD 7 as a replacement pair for my KD 6 Gumbo and don't like the colorway they sent me so looking to get some money back for something else I like. I know at the outlets in the states they accept returns without receipt but they take it back at the price they have in their system. Same thing applies to Canadian outlets? Thanks.
Can't help unfortunately, but while we're on the subject; how good are Canadian outlets at accepting returns with receipt after the 30-day return window? Ankle is blown out for the summer so I'm hoping to return a pair of runners. Are they usually good about accepting cash refunds, or would I have to settle for store credit?

Milton outlet has the Jordan Future Premium in black for $299 + 25% off. Not sure of the size run because they're being kept in the back. Hash wall is additional 25% as well.

Other than that, nothing to write home about.

I think I saw someone looking for Riverwalks a while ago. If anyone needs, I know someone selling a ds size 9 for about 190. 

Back
Top Bottom