Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For anyone that has every bought from Eastbay, did you get hit with duties?

Calculated at checkout, I think Ontario has the highest rate in Canada, something like 34%. This paired with how badly the Canadian dollar is doing makes it an especially awful time to purchase across the border.

Vaughn Mills Nike outlet has a few pairs of all white snowboarding boots on hash wall for $99...there was a size 10 for sure as I personally checked it out. Nice boot for whoever is looking. They were the Kaiju (White/White-Cement Grey-Black) Jordan 3 cement look to them.

Vaughn Mills Nike outlet has a few pairs of all white snowboarding boots on hash wall for $99...there was a size 10 for sure as I personally checked it out. Nice boot for whoever is looking. They were the Kaiju (White/White-Cement Grey-Black) Jordan 3 cement look to them.

Ooh...I might have to check those out

I thought it's US$275

nope. 350. 
from the jb threads.  i think torontostar's right about the price...
sick.gif

Last edited:
i went into ugly duckling last week to ask, and then told me that only house of hoops are gonna carry those... still considering if i should pick these up.... lol 

Dang. Too much still. I'm looking for 70 or lower. I thought these things were go super cheap

I was at VMills today, and the tiger prints are actually 79.97 on the clearance section. They had plenty of sizes. Add a $5 coupon and it's pretty close to the price you're hoping for

Also, there were still about four mediums and a large for the tech fleece zip up hoodies

If anyone is going to be at HOH Toronto today can you please post a pic of what's on the basketball men's shoes' wall (and also what Flyknit Air Max's they have in Men's + Women's). Thanks!

Last edited:

Missed out on those Zoom Run The One Harden PE on the weekend - picked these up tonight at Burloak.

$69.99 plus 30% off plus $25 VIP card = $27 tax in :D

Damn, what size? I had Halton stock locate all over and turned up nothing. We're there other sizes?

Size 9.5 - these are the rockets colourway not the Harden PE - I was in and out - I was surprised because they usually stock frees, runners and very few ball shoes

Back
Top Bottom