Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

$20 to ship a shirt from Quebec to Toronto. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Black tech windrunner jackets for 109.99 at vmills. Fsr, but only one small. A lot of mediums.

Also 25 off clearance rack and hash wall

Black tech windrunner jackets for 109.99 at vmills. Fsr, but only one small. A lot of mediums.

Also 25 off clearance rack and hash wall
good to know there's adidtional sale

was wondering if they did

when they have women's tech fleece its usually red tag and applicable for additional sale; is this not the case with these?

Last edited:
Ooh...I might have to check those out
Vaughn Mills Nike outlet has a few pairs of all white snowboarding boots on hash wall for $99...there was a size 10 for sure as I personally checked it out. Nice boot for whoever is looking. They were the Kaiju (White/White-Cement Grey-Black) Jordan 3 cement look to them.

Just called VM and they said they didn't ever have any of the Kaiju or snowboarding boots. Can someone confirm?

Last edited:
That OTH sale was good for me. I got a pair of New Balances 574 Stealth in black along with a random scarf. Total came up to around $80I would've liked to cop a pair of Levi's Made & Crafted jeans but no luck at 70% off.

Vaughn Mills does have 25% off hash and clearance clothing. I found one size m tech wind runner jacket on the rack for $79.97 red sticker and additional 25% off so came up to $56 so I grabbed it, weird considering there was a full size run of them for $109.97 no discount. I also found a pair of size 10 kd 7 Clearwater that was a us return and originally was on hold but guy backed out. Was $109 plus 25% off so ended up being $82...nothing else to exciting.

Vaughn Mills does have 25% off hash and clearance clothing. I found one size m tech wind runner jacket on the rack for $79.97 red sticker and additional 25% off so came up to $56 so I grabbed it, weird considering there was a full size run of them for $109.97 no discount. I also found a pair of size 10 kd 7 Clearwater that was a us return and originally was on hold but guy backed out. Was $109 plus 25% off so ended up being $82...nothing else to exciting.
So youre the one that took it lol i was debating if  i wanted it or not but when i went back it was gone lol

So youre the one that took it lol i was debating if  i wanted it or not but when i went back it was gone lol
I seen them while in line but the guy said they were on hold... While in line you said no to them so I didn't hesitate. Manager laughed when I pointed at the box after. Thanks :wink:

Last edited:

Lmao that was my return

anything good at halton?
tech fleece? siganture shoes?

I was there last weekend - no tech fleece - only sigs were scattered KD VI aways, Jordan XX9 in an 8 and 8.5, and Lebron Soldiers in scattered sizes.

Last edited:
If anyone hits up VM, please check what tennis kicks are available. (Size 8.5 - 9). Please and thank you.

ES Update:

Kyrie 1 - Size 12.5
LeBron 12 XMAS - 2 or 3 sizes left
LeBron 12 Trillion Dollar Man - FSR
4LAB1 - FSR
CP3 1s - FSR
BG 1s -  FSR
Stingray Hurrache - Size 10 & Up 
nike air vapour untouchable - FSR
Watch The Throne Lebron VIII Soldier - FSR ( I think )
KD VII EXT Long Horn - FSR 
French Blue 7s - FSR in GS & Women
Jordan XX9 All Black & The White and Blue one Size 8 up I think

Lots of tech fleece hoodies for men and women , didn't see any pants.

That's all I remember

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered off NRML.ca before? I've ordered from them successfully before. Last night I tried to checkout something, but got timed out before I got a chance to enter my CC info. When I tried again, the checkout page said my item was out of stock. But now I have a "pending" order in my order history. I never got an email confirming my order. What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom