Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If only I was in Toronto this weekend... :frown:
frown.gif
TRUE B7UES
WANTED: Nike Dunk SB HULK size 12​

gotta give props to Mega's collection..
that was crazy...cleaning up those shoes was a hassle..
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

And in recent news for all you ballers..

Iverson is on the move. Quite possibly to Minni with KG.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Milhouse; PM me please; I've got your kicks homie :smile:
smile.gif

Jay

Man that GDFT sale on retro J's looked sick... too bad I'm broke as hell :frown:
frown.gif

Anyone have pix up soon of the sale? People standing in line with stacked bills in hand :tongue:
tongue.gif
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

just out of curiousity, does anyone know if/when Goodfoot gets the Taxi series Dunks... Either Blue or Green?

hell of a weekend goodfoot

word to matt babel decked out in alife today
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

this weekend had to be right in the middle of my exams.. damn it gdft..damn it
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Don't know if it has been mentioned...

But will GDFT be getting the Original 6 AF1s?

The Michael Cooper is nice.

No offense but take it easy man. The pics were just released this weekend and the 25th Anniversary of the Air Force 1 is only in 2007 so theres still a good month or two before these even release

So what are you trying to imply, I'm a hypebeast? LOL
I don't know how the business system works there... In some cases stores know full ahead a season in advance what they're going to get. I saw some dude before in Day of the Dead dunks in August/Sept. for instance outsude GDFT. Company exclusives, who knows. Plus for some of us cats, I don't have all the cash to dish out, so I gotta plan ahead. If I get something now, will I have enough for then?

No offense taken.

^^i saw that guy too..it was during the labor day sale some guy came in with them on and was showing the dudes working there..i asked if i could touch them and they said no =(
WANTED:

I havent been to GDFT in a while, can someone give me a rundown of the Dunk SB Hi's for sale now..i dont really care about the lows.

www.getonthegoodfoot.ca just about covers it
WANTED:

^ nope, but i bet matt babel did. lol.

the marble's mad, yup! the floors are heated. -cam'ron

from what i saw they sold a decent amount of pairs, but they still had more to go around last night

ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Yep... after all's been said & done get the pix of the copped kicks out :smile: Wanna see the goodness that I could not afford on the weekend lol.

BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

ant, you gotta label your pics man, i've seen enough cats trying to claim it as they're own, bootleg resellers at that.

smh.
I snatch purses, I purse-a-vere​

hey does anyone know about the white goodfoot hoodie, saw this guy in my school with a white goodfoot hoodie, i was like huh. then i asked him he said he got it in a warehouse for 12 bucks.

i was just wondering if showroom sold legit bape, i know everyone says that nobody sells legit bape in toronto, but the only reason why i ask is because a hoody was like 500+ dollars
by the way you're dripping

Show Room previously sold a mix of fugazi and legit bape (you basically had to ask to look through their stock to find the real things)... They had a 1st shipment of fakes and then their second shipment had some legit shirts and button-ups...

But in their last shipment, all the BBC and Bape/Baby Milo turned up real (amazing isn't it!?) Anyways, they're heavily over-priced as the owner gets them through a middle-man who gets it through another dude... Two extra sources obviously mean higher mark-up.

Although no one in Canada is an actual authentic Bape retailer, Show Room does carry legit bape pieces (note the word pieces as they still do have a couple fakes) so proceed w/ caution and please inspect all tagging, etc...

It's cheaper to buy on eBay regardless just so you know...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

wow thanks for the in depth explanation and on a side note, their nudies are legit right?
by the way you're dripping

Back
Top Bottom