Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yea their nudies are legit..

but i dont think ive seen any of the selvedge models there

ur better off buying nudies from lileo IMO
For Sale or Trade for sz 9-9.5 heat

DS Sz 9.5 Huf AM 90s, Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs

where are these stores located?
selvedge? lileo?
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

lileo is so horribly overpriced, its boatloads cheaper to find a connect in the US with nudies.. you can pay 140 us shipped, or 220 CDN after taxes in a store here

ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

National Sports warehouse(s) across Toronto also is pretty good for ball shoes.

Weston and Sheppard, one in Pickering before Pickering Town Centre. Check them out.

Si Vous Play (3-5 GTA locations) also has some bball kicks on clearance quite frequently.
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

u guys seen the 10 deep crack hoody young jeezy got on in his video 'i luv it'.....looks pretty sick in that lambo.....

i heard new fitteds for the holidays a long time ago but nothing for a while

i need to buy my friend a fitted to tactfully suggest he replace the ratty one hes rocking now so lets get on it gdft

Has anyone been to the National Sports by Weston as of late? I recall hearing about LBJ IIs the last time...
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

TheAbove:

That was me man... I drop in there occasionally to see if they have anything decent... last I looked if anyone is trying to find assorted Nike Shox for their girl the National Sports off of Weston and Sheppard is a goldmine; soooo many womens Shox it's sick...
Other than that, they usually have random Nikes for men in crap & Bigfoot sizes.
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

Common sense.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

man i doubt theres any stores that have the lebron IVs for "cheap". meaning nothing under 200, youre better off finding someone that works at footlocker or something n getting u the employee discount.

so did raekwon not make it to vancouver either or something?

oh yeah forgot

was at yorkdale today, there's a pair of military 4's sz. 10.5 marked down to 125 at athletes world,and green bean 5s

and a bunch of ugly dunks and forces and 90s at the other usual suspects

^^^^^Is it only the 4's that are marked down?

It's so funny that the military's are the only 4s(i paid retail fro these sh1ts too - US though :smile: ) that got marked down...im still waiting to find the black cats on the clearance rack.

YO where can i get mars iv's zie 7 or 7.5. im gettin them as a present for my girl.....and dont say ebay.
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

Back
Top Bottom