Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

that's nasty if they let people wear used shoes especially one that people balled in for 2 hrs right before you LOL I am gonna bring my jordan xx9 just in case then.
I went to JORDAN 23 MUSEUM in Tokyo in October. They had courts and the simulation of the "Last Shot by Michael Jordan" with a digital screen everywhere. It felt real life you're inside a box and the fans cheering you on a digital screen. 

Anyhow, they provided some CP3s but they said as long as you wear Jordans on the court you're fine. I think it's because of the media and pictures that will be taken during the event.

Just let go of my 11:30 for SNKRSXPRESS. 

Would love to know what was available.
Just left SNKRS XPRESS. Train ride was cool, selection was poor though. All the Nike basketball all star shoes, the flyknit Air Force 1s, the platinum foams, unc 1s. There was an early Kobe shoe, unc colour way would be cool if you're a Kobe fan. The displays were nice but you couldn't buy anything obviously. White cement 4s, OVOs stuff like that wasn't available today. They said the shoes available will change throughout the day so it's pretty much random. No news on any surprise drops or anything like that. Any other questions just ask! I was part of the first group an we didn't get anything special for being the first lol

how much were UNC 1s? Thanks

damn my spot is at 3 dunno if its worth going to lol, guess its all random?
If it's anything like it was last year in NYC for their pop up, it was random.  It changes depending on the time.  Some time slots had nothing and some time  slots had like FSR of the mirror foams etc.

can some1 throw me down a ghost chair. im located in waterloo and not able to put one down today. thx
roll.gif
smh

On the snkrs x press now. Carolina foams, unc 1s, cyber Monday 1s, air pressures, all Star pack and the early release Kobe 11 blues

might not even bother with my 3pm slot, just gonna enter the raffle at ovo and hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom