Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

On the snkrs x press now. Carolina foams, unc 1s, cyber Monday 1s, air pressures, all Star pack and the early release Kobe 11 blues

WTF? We didn't get the Air Pressures. I would have settled for those for not having WC4s :smh:

At halton hills

At halton hills
 thx for sharing pics. cheetah kobe 11 is tempting haha

can't hit up all these locations at once.  too bad no additional discount on any of those 

anybody able to check out VM? i swear teh shoes at halton will be better, cause vm never has FSR of any signature models (rarely)

Last edited:
 thx for sharing pics. cheetah kobe 11 is tempting haha
can't hit up all these locations at once.  too bad no additional discount on any of those 

anybody able to check out VM? i swear teh shoes at halton will be better, cause vm never has FSR of any signature models (rarely)
And the staff is garbage

100 + bodies outside 306 in this weather? wow. its freezzing outside. 

there isnt a second that passes by where more than half aren't questioning their decision lmfao. 

Last edited:

100 + bodies outside 306 in this weather? wow. its freezzing outside. 

there isnt a second that passes by where more than half aren't questioning their decision lmfao. 
That's insane. I don't care if MJ himself was handing out Jordans, ain't no way i'm lining up in that weather. I would happily pay resale value rather than freeze my *** off.

They WERE ghost chairs but when I just passed by like 20 minutes ago, there were about 100 actual bodies out there. Surprised the hell outta me
what are the best kicks they are supposed to have there? Psny?

Ya I looked across the street from Yonge/Dundas square and there was a bunch of people. And lol at the one HOH trying to hustle me into buying the Kobe 11. Told me it was the last pair when they still available on NDC Canada

Anyone going to the Sneaker event at 99 Sudbury Saturday? Do people usually bring kicks to trade or is it all sales? Is their a maximum number of kicks you can bring to trade as a non-vendor?

looking on one persons snapchat thats in the store. apparently the ovo 10 in black and the just don 2s r sold out. if this is true that would be a total bummer.

Last edited:
looking on one persons snapchat thats in the store. apparently the ovo 10 in black and the just don 2s r sold out. if this is true that would be a total bummer.
Yea sold out for the day - will restock the next day.

But yea kind of sucks how some shoes have already sold out and the store hasn't officially opened lmal

Back
Top Bottom